Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The spell check quit working Help!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

The spell check quit working  Help!! Empty
PostSubject: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:10 am

I isnt a bery gud spiller and I neds it thks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:17 am

Have peewee help you. He's good.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:21 am

myne es brokeded two. Haelp!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:32 am

A Small issue. It has resolved Now I can use words that have more than 3 letters in them
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 am

Might be time in the next day or so for Pee Wee to write another story? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:02 am

Sounds like a wiener!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:18 am

Spell check? What spell check? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:18 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Might be time in the next day or so for Pee Wee to write another story? What do you think?

I'm serious when I say Pee Wee needs his own blog. He's one smart pooch. Who knows - Pee Wee could go viral!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am

Pee Wee said "Maybe you guys could let us post in the pet section or make us a section called Pets Talk where I could make new friends". "Human Guy has been acting funny lately. I think he is going away for awhile. I always pretend to miss him and i look real sad when he leaves but it is good to get him out of the house for awhile. Sometimes I pee on his shoes and other stuff when he is gone. LOL It is really funny to watch him when he finds out. He can really hoop and hollar. Best thing I ever peed on was his bicycle. It turned black (I guess, I dont do colors very well) and he made all kind of silly noises. He can hop on one foot if he tries but he is lazy and dosent do it very often. I would post more but HG is watching. What a nosey guy."
Back before HG cut my hair
The spell check quit working  Help!! Computer_dog_200_150
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm

The spell check quit working  Help!! Cat-dog-computer-chat
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Pee Wee said "Maybe you guys could let us post in the pet section or make us a section called Pets Talk where I could make new friends". "Human Guy has been acting funny lately. I think he is going away for awhile. I always pretend to miss him and i look real sad when he leaves but it is good to get him out of the house for awhile. Sometimes I pee on his shoes and other stuff when he is gone. LOL It is really funny to watch him when he finds out. He can really hoop and hollar. Best thing I ever peed on was his bicycle. It turned black (I guess, I dont do colors very well) and he made all kind of silly noises. He can hop on one foot if he tries but he is lazy and dosent do it very often. I would post more but HG is watching. What a nosey guy."
Back before HG cut my hair
The spell check quit working  Help!! Computer_dog_200_150

Your wish is my command. Buddy wants to talk, too. Pets Talk it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spell check quit working Help!!   The spell check quit working  Help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The spell check quit working Help!!
Page 1 of 1