Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:53 pm

nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
I was not a witness and was not at the trial, so I can not give my honest opinion..  

That's because to you (and me) it's a legal matter and not a racial one where facts are insignificant. The racial distortion from both sides of the radical spectrum in this country is what perpetuates a problem that should have gone away at least 2 generations ago.

cheers cheers cheers  And perhaps it may have if the national flame throwers weren't able to profit on such allegations...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:43 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
I was not a witness and was not at the trial, so I can not give my honest opinion..  

That's because to you (and me) it's a legal matter and not a racial one where facts are insignificant. The racial distortion from both sides of the radical spectrum in this country is what perpetuates a problem that should have gone away at least 2 generations ago.

cheers cheers cheers   And perhaps it may have if the national flame throwers weren't able to profit on such allegations...

Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 Jesse-jackson-and-al-sharpton
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers   And perhaps it may have if the national flame throwers weren't able to profit on such allegations...

Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 Jesse-jackson-and-al-sharpton

Exactly correct....It's the actions of these two and others that are likeminded that are really the problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 pm

nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

That problem is never going to go away as long as people like you and jake refuse to admit it still exists. There's no racial distortion involved in this case. The defendant even wrote a racially charged letter from his jail cell. There's no doubt that he is a racist from the things he said in that letter.

It defies the imagination that some people refuse to EVER see racism and want to think so badly that the world is a fair place for every color of man.   The Jews are shipping African immigrants out of their country even today and admit that they are doing it in order to keep their "cultural" purity. Check out todays PNJ if you don't believe it.
What did they learn from the holocaust, I wonder?

I guess they didn't learn that it's not okay to exclude and persecute others because their culture disagrees with your own.
The black kid that was killed, by the way, had already turned his radio OFF when the middle aged white guy shot him to death. This case was not confusing, not in any way at all.
The white guy used as part of his defense that the kids' loud music was bothering one of his ears. As John Stewart said, poor guy-it must have really hurt his bo-bo ear when he shot that pistol 9 times into the kid's car.

We should all feel so sorry for him.

I haven't seen either of you even attempt to argue the facts of the case, because you obviously did not follow it. Yet you are positive there was no racial motivation.
It must be nice to be psychic.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 am

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

That problem is never going to go away as long as people like you and jake refuse to admit it still exists. There's no racial distortion involved in this case. The defendant even wrote a racially charged letter from his jail cell. There's no doubt that he is a racist from the things he said in that letter.

It defies the imagination that some people refuse to EVER see racism and want to think so badly that the world is a fair place for every color of man.   The Jews are shipping African immigrants out of their country even today and admit that they are doing it in order to keep their "cultural" purity. Check out todays PNJ if you don't believe it.

I guess they didn't learn that it's not okay to exclude and persecute others because their culture disagrees with your own.
The black kid that was killed, by the way, had already turned his radio OFF when the middle aged white guy shot him to death. This case was not confusing, not in any way at all.
The white guy used as part of his defense that the kids' loud music was bothering one of his ears. As John Stewart said, poor guy-it must have really hurt his bo-bo ear when he shot that pistol 9 times into the kid's car.

I haven't seen either of you even attempt to argue the facts of the case, because you obviously did not follow it. Yet you are positive there was no racial motivation.

Nice touch with the 'Jews' comment....is that a racially motivated comment?....Or is it only racial except when referring to a 'white guy' and 'jews'?....Again...no one here has suggested the shooter was innocent in any way shape or form so once again that point makes no sense...Don't know if this individual is a racist or not...he's an idiot and deserves to be punished under the law for his criminal actions...As far a the jury...that's where folks are having the problem and some can't accept the verdict that was reached and no it's not nor has it ever been a perfect..flawless system but it's the system that we have...The jury did not get him for first degree murder...it was the jury that heard the testimony and facts of the case...Remember in the Menendez case years ago...A female juror said how 'cute' on of the brothers were and that it was a shame that these boys would no longer have parents in their lives....duh?...They shotgunned them to death!...Can anyone imagine what it must be like to sit through deliberations with someone like this?...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 am

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

That problem is never going to go away as long as people like you and jake refuse to admit it still exists.

Did you read read my post? If not I highlighted it in yellow to make it easier - obviously I believe there are racial issues still present in this society.

There's no racial distortion involved in this case. The defendant even wrote a racially charged letter from his jail cell. There's no doubt that he is a racist from the things he said in that letter.

He could very well be a racist, that doesn't mean the verdict was racially motivated. The jury was demographically diverse (four white women, two black women, four white men, an Asian woman and a Hispanic man) and couldn't reach a verdict on one charge - nonetheless Dunn will spend the rest of his sorry life in prison due to the other charges and will likely be retried on the 1st degree charge as well.

The black kid that was killed, by the way, had already turned his radio OFF when the middle aged white guy shot him to death.
Not so; "Dunn complained about the SUV’s loud music and it was turned down. But then volume was raised again. Dunn said he repeated his request to quiet the music, but that was rejected." This is a moot point, loud music or bad attitudes don't excuse unnecessary violence on Dunns part but at least get the facts straight

This case was not confusing, not in any way at all.

I haven't seen either of you even attempt to argue the facts of the case, because you obviously did not follow it.Looking at the "facts" you posted did you follow it or read the other posts in this thread?

Yet you are positive there was no racial motivation.

Now that your post has been dissected and refuted on all counts feel like commenting? I'm not psychic but I do prefer objective analysis instead of emotional.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 am

First of all, I am NOT saying he's innocent or not a racist.  ALL I was saying is that the title of the post is begging people to come to FL to shoot black kids..  THAT is very racist..  Even a blind person can see that...

I was NOT a witness and did NOT follow the trial..  YOU were not a witness either..  You have what the MEDIA allowed you to see , read, and hear..  

An old mayor of NY City once said "If it's a black against white crime, it's a mugging but if it's white against black, it's a racial incident".  He made that statement about the MEDIA coverage of the crimes in NY City..

IF he's a racist, he should be convicted of racism, if he's a murderer, he should be convicted of murder..  Does that mean every black person that calls a white person cracker or any other racial slur should be convicted of racism??  The courts would be tied up for years just for the laws broken in 1 day because of racism from ALL races, not just white against blacks or black against white.

Last edited by Jake92 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

That problem is never going to go away as long as people like you and jake refuse to admit it still exists.

Did you read read my post? If not I highlighted it in yellow to make it easier - obviously I believe there are racial issues still present in this society.

There's no racial distortion involved in this case. The defendant even wrote a racially charged letter from his jail cell. There's no doubt that he is a racist from the things he said in that letter.

He could very well be a racist, that doesn't mean the verdict was racially motivated. The jury was demographically diverse (four white women, two black women, four white men, an Asian woman and a Hispanic man) and couldn't reach a verdict on one charge - nonetheless Dunn will spend the rest of his sorry life in prison due to the other charges and will likely be retried on the 1st degree charge as well.

The black kid that was killed, by the way, had already turned his radio OFF when the middle aged white guy shot him to death.
Not so; "Dunn complained about the SUV’s loud music and it was turned down. But then volume was raised again. Dunn said he repeated his request to quiet the music, but that was rejected." This is a moot point, loud music or bad attitudes don't excuse unnecessary violence on Dunns part but at least get the facts straight

I haven't seen either of you even attempt to argue the facts of the case, because you obviously did not follow it.Looking at the "facts" you posted did you follow it or read the other posts in this thread?

Now that your post has been dissected and refuted on all counts feel like commenting? I'm not psychic but I do prefer objective analysis instead of emotional.

That's the point....there's been no one here defending the shooter at all...Never going to convince someone that only sees issues through race...Some will say the shooter was racist...the jury was racist....the judge was racist...and just about everyone else involved in this case...This is the same drum that was beaten in the Zimmerman trial even though trayvon's mother didn't believe it was racially motivated and the [name] cowh had ordered investigations into this allegation and found no evidence to support...but because Zimmerman was a 'white-hispanic' that meant that it was a racial incident...That being the case what are the cases in Chicago and other others called?...If it's black on black it's more accepatable for innocents to be killed?..And because they are black on black it get less attention?..Too bad that instead of the focusing on the skin colors of those involved that more attention is given to the crime...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 am

Jake92 wrote:
First of all, I am NOT saying he's innocent or not a racist.  ALL I was saying is that the title of the post is begging people to come to FL to shoot black kids..  THAT is very racist..  Even a blind person can see that...

I was NOT a witness and did NOT follow the trial..  YOU were not a witness either..  You have what the MEDIA allowed you to see , read, and hear..  

An old mayor of NY City once said "If it's a black against white crime, it's a mugging but if it's white against black, it's a racial incident".  He made that statement about the MEDIA coverage of the crimes in NY City..

IF he's a racist, he should be convicted of racism, if he's a murderer, he should be convicted of murder..  DEoes that mean everyt black person that calls a white person cracker or any other racial slur should be convicted of racism??  The courts would be tied up for years just for the laws broken in 1 day because of racism from ALL races, not just white against blacks or black against white.

Excellent example!...As posted before when these allegations fly around so easily when there are legitimate claims of racism they too are met with doubt...If racial slurs should somehow become a criminal offense the corrections departments are going to have to EXPAND quickly...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

Not being very sensitive towards another posters opinion...may get to chastized for personal attack....but happy to see that you've stopped the 'name calling'....you right winger....oops....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 am

Chirp chirp chirp. The underwhelming sound of crickets......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 am

nochain wrote:
Chirp chirp chirp. The underwhelming sound of crickets......

That should be the sound from anyone that throws around a race allegation without evidence to support....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season   Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on down to Florida and shoot a black kid- it's open season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2