Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama sets record after record!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Obama sets record after record! Empty
PostSubject: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 am

This record breaking President is totally AWESOME!
Poverty Level Under Obama breaks 50-year record (15% for 3 years of his 5 in office – EXCEPTIONAL!)

13 million more people are now on food stamps totaling 47 Million – a HUGE record!

50 Million live under the poverty line – AMAZING!

Michelle continues her Hawaiian vacation requiring additional taxpayer expense for security! WONDERFULLY CONSIDERATE!
The Medicare agency from 2009 to 2011 paid out nearly $30 million in drug benefits to illegal immigrants, How COMPASSIONATE!

In 2011, the internal auditor at the IRS found that the agency paid $4.2 billion in tax credits the previous year to people who were not authorized to work in the United States. (Nothing is too good for these progressive supporters!)

Billions wasted on “green energy” with companies going bankrupt but hey – a bunch of those folks were BHO supporters and he TAKES CARE OF HIS OWN!

Failed $800 Billion Stimulus! "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." (It’s refreshing BHO can chuckle about tossing $800B out the window for a miserable return on job creation)

Obama is no slouch when it comes to self-induced crises either: Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS, explosive growth of intrusion by the NSA, disastrous health care rollout etc. It’s comforting to know he didn’t have a clue about any of this! What else is going on that he doesn’t know about?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:11 am

nochain wrote:
This record breaking President is totally AWESOME!
Poverty Level Under Obama breaks 50-year record (15% for 3 years of his 5 in office – EXCEPTIONAL!)

13 million more people are now on food stamps totaling 47 Million – a HUGE record!

50 Million live under the poverty line – AMAZING!

Michelle continues her Hawaiian vacation requiring additional taxpayer expense for security! WONDERFULLY CONSIDERATE!
The Medicare agency from 2009 to 2011 paid out nearly $30 million in drug benefits to illegal immigrants, How COMPASSIONATE!

In 2011, the internal auditor at the IRS found that the agency paid $4.2 billion in tax credits the previous year to people who were not authorized to work in the United States. (Nothing is too good for these progressive supporters!)

Billions wasted on “green energy” with companies going bankrupt but hey – a bunch of those folks were BHO supporters and he TAKES CARE OF HIS OWN!

Failed $800 Billion Stimulus!   "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." (It’s refreshing BHO can chuckle about tossing $800B out the window for a miserable return on job creation)

Obama is no slouch when it comes to self-induced crises either: Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS, explosive growth of intrusion by the NSA, disastrous health care rollout etc. It’s comforting to know he didn’t have a clue about any of this! What else is going on that he doesn’t know about?

Criticism of the cowh!....You right winger you...His policies are acceptable because there was a total rejection of the republican candidates in the last elections...you must not have gotten the memo....And yet...increasing these spending failures at the expense of the middle class working Americans and cutting against retired veterans that actually served and earned their benefits...just more broken promises
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 am

What president cut retirement for the military, Bush or Obama?? What prresident gave illegal aliens benefits, ie; health care, education, food assistance, etc.. Bush or Obama?????
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 am

Jake92 wrote:
What president cut retirement for the military, Bush or Obama??  What prresident gave illegal aliens benefits, ie; health care, education, food assistance, etc..  Bush or Obama?????

Exactly correct!....There has been no acountability/responsibility of these moves...Always hope that the voters will remember those responsible in the upcoming primaries and fall elections...It's simple really...Did you support the retirement cuts for the military?...Did you support the healthcare legislation?....Do you have this healthcare that is mandated on all Americans?....Why not?....Did you support the increases in entitlement spendings?...Simple questions that DO NOT require Washington double speak and avoiding answering...The townhall meetings should be very interesting and some candidates up for re-election that did support these measures should be sent packing....When illegal welfare is awarded at the expense of those that served/contributed and most importantly were PROMISED there is disgusting injustice on the part of the cowh and those that supported....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:22 am

NO, I did not suport any cuts in military retirements..
Myself, my parents, and my brother and his wife are all covered by the Navy or VA, either thru military retirement or disability, or Medicare, which they paid into for years thru employment.. The only ones in the family needing private health care is my brother's daughter, her hubby, and their daughter, who have had insurance for years.. Other relatives (aunts, uncles, and cousins) will be getting insurance where they can if they don't already have it..
Yes, I supported the healthcare legislation, but only for LEGAL citizens.. A problem is many people refuse to get the insurance and will pay the fines.. They should NOT be covered for any bills they might incur.. They made the choice.. College students not covered should NOT be given any scholorships until they have the insurance, either their own or covered on their parents policy..
NO, I do NOT support any entitlement increases unless the person is working, and even then, only for a very limited short time, not a lifetime of welfare and food stamps..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am

Jake92 wrote:
NO, I did not suport any cuts in military retirements..  
Myself, my parents, and my brother and his wife are all covered by the Navy or VA, either thru military retirement or disability, or Medicare, which they paid into for years thru employment..   The only ones in the family needing private health care is my brother's daughter, her hubby, and their daughter, who have had insurance for years..  Other relatives (aunts, uncles, and cousins) will be getting insurance where they can if they don't already have it..
Yes, I supported the healthcare legislation, but only for LEGAL citizens..  A problem is many people refuse to get the insurance and will pay the fines..  They should NOT be covered for any bills they might incur.. They made the choice..  College students not covered should NOT be given any scholorships until they have the insurance, either their own or covered on their parents policy..  
NO, I do NOT support any entitlement increases unless the person is working, and even then, only for a very limited short time, not a lifetime of welfare and food stamps..

The questions were those thought to be asked of candidates for re-election....The are some in Congress that should be both ashamed and unemployed...too bad they've already lined their pockets....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama sets record after record!   Obama sets record after record! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama sets record after record!
Page 1 of 1