Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Parkland"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

"Parkland" Empty
PostSubject: "Parkland"   "Parkland" EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 pm

I didn't see a section for movies on the forum, so I figured I'd post this under General. I just finished watching Parkland and enjoyed it a lot. It's an excellent movie and seeing some of what happened through the eyes of Oswald's very decent brother Robert was a new perspective to me. Marcia Gay Hardin was excellent and I understand from someone who has met her that she is a very nice lady in "real life" as well. The acting was perfect and the deep sadness of the movie is something you can't get with fiction.
I highly recommend it.

Also be sure and watch the deleted scenes if you rent the DVD. They explain a couple of things that should have been explained in the movie.
I usually wonder why the directors cut out the deleted scenes when I watch them on a DVD. A lot of times they would make the final product much better.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

"Parkland" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Parkland"   "Parkland" EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 am

Thanks! Now it is getting dark around lunchtime, it's great to have a good movie.
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

wilburforce

"Parkland" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Parkland"   "Parkland" EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 pm

This came and went in theaters. I'll check out the DVD.
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

wilburforce

"Parkland" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Parkland"   "Parkland" EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Watched "Prisoners" yesterday and enjoyed it. A little long for a thriller but it held my interest. Fine performances by all. Hugh Jackman is becoming quite an accomplished actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Parkland" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Parkland"   "Parkland" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Parkland"
Page 1 of 1