Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All of a sudden I like Brett Favre.. Empty
PostSubject: All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..   All of a sudden I like Brett Favre.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Just watching Mobile Local news and Favre was on the the show. He's over in Mobile right now I guess. Anyway, I used to really like him until he sent those pictures from his cell phone that I didn't approve of any guy sending to any lady, even if she's not a lady. But he just made a statement that I liked a lot. They asked him about if he thought Green Bay will win in the playoffs. He said it's hard to say but 20 years from now it won't matter anyway.
Way to go Brett. I guess he has his priorities in order . The woman who attacked the Ohio State fan in the stands last night sure didn't.

Like Joe Paterno once said, "It's just football. It's not surgery."
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..   All of a sudden I like Brett Favre.. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

He was a great quarterback....perhaps the pictures were the result of one too many bumps on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..   All of a sudden I like Brett Favre.. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
He was a great quarterback....perhaps the pictures were the result of one too many bumps on the head.

Could be I guess but I haven't heard of too many other QB's sending out those selfies.
Is it a "selfie" if it doesn't include your face? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..   All of a sudden I like Brett Favre.. Empty

Back to top Go down

All of a sudden I like Brett Favre..
Page 1 of 1