Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida Governors Race......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Florida Governors Race...... Empty
PostSubject: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:03 am

Charlie Crist...already has stated that he will not 'shy away' from [name] cowh healthcare and will possibly raise taxes if elected....wasn't too long ago that Charlie called himself a fiscal conservative and now he's a cowh candidate...how's that happen?...Well aside from being an opportunist but to embrace this healthcare fiasco...oh well may have to put a clothes pin on nose and vote for Scott....
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:10 am

Scott beats Crist any day.

Scott surely beats Obama, but then, anyone would.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:18 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Scott beats Crist any day.

Scott surely beats Obama, but then, anyone would.
Under the definition of political opportunist....there's a photo of Charlie Crist!...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 am

Don't get me stahhhhted....! I cannot abide Rick Scott for multiple reasons. I think he needs to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 am

Melissa wrote:
Don't get me stahhhhted....! I cannot abide Rick Scott for multiple reasons. I think he needs to go.

BUT.......Charlie Crist?.....Not a real Scott supporter but there were some that predicted the world would end if he won...If these are the two best candidates it's a real stinker of a choice...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Better Charlie Crist than Rick Scott, if those are the only two choices we have.

ABRS (Anyone But Rick Scott)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

I'll vote for Charlie Crist based on his record as Governor, and will not vote for Rick Scott based on his record. Political opportunism doesn't enter into it because all politicians are opportunists.
Crist is more of a centrist and always was too middle of the road to be a Republican. He could have been a Republican back 35 years ago because the party was more diverse than it is now. The tea party and far right wingers moved away from the centrist Republicans and overthrew the party, not the other way around.

I doubt there will be much of a race if Crist is Scott's opponent. Crist will take every democrat that votes and all the independents too.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 am

Otter wrote:
I'll vote for Charlie Crist based on his record as Governor, and will not vote for Rick Scott based on his record.  Political opportunism doesn't enter into it because all politicians are opportunists.
Crist is more of a centrist and always was too middle of the road to be a Republican. He could have been a Republican back 35 years ago because the party was more diverse  than it is now. The tea party and far right wingers moved away from the centrist Republicans and overthrew the party,  not the other way around.

I doubt there will be much of a race if Crist is Scott's opponent. Crist will take every democrat that votes and all the independents too.
I hope you are right, Otter.

ABRS
Back to top Go down
reaper65

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am

Otter wrote:
I'll vote for Charlie Crist based on his record as Governor, and will not vote for Rick Scott based on his record.  Political opportunism doesn't enter into it because all politicians are opportunists.
Crist is more of a centrist and always was too middle of the road to be a Republican. He could have been a Republican back 35 years ago because the party was more diverse  than it is now. The tea party and far right wingers moved away from the centrist Republicans and overthrew the party,  not the other way around.

He certainly has this independent.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am

ARBS

Back to edit....should be ABRS.

I R DUM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Governors Race......    Florida Governors Race...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida Governors Race......
Page 1 of 1