Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! Empty
PostSubject: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 am

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnjqNpTk8U9  With video.

This is incredible.  A guy rolls through a stop sign and when he gets out of the car upon deputy order, the deputy thinks the guy clenches his butt.  "He must be hiding drugs", the deputy thinks.  They SAY their cannine had a "hit" on drugs around the guy's anus.  They got a search warrant for his anus.

Why would the deputy ask the guy to step out of his car concerns me.  Usually, they do everything they can to keep a traffic offender INSIDE his car.

EIGHT medical procedures (multiple finger probings, X-Rays, three enemas, and even a colonoscopy) later... no drugs.

The county hospital, where the warrant was valid, refused to perform the procedures, so they took the victim to a hospital outside the county.

And the hospital billed the victim for the procedures and threatened him with collection agency referral.

Be careful when you are driving through Deming in Southern New Mexico...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Okay, I know you gave us the Reader's Digest version above, E, but that just does not cut it in this case. When you give us the Cliff's Notes on an article and still link to it, as you often do, I've started to not read the article anymore, which is uncharacteristic for me. I usually like to read and interpret for myself. But really, you've got to read what they put this guy through first hand to really appreciate what he went through. It made me a little sick to my stomach, not because the procedures are gross, but because our system and its people seem out of control. I hope he wins his suit against these a-holes. Holy Mother Mary, what is wrong with these people??

Quote :
What Happened

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures. A review of Eckert's medical records, which he released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Did you read about the two young women who got cavity searched on the side of the freeway in Texas? I'll see if I can find an article.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Here it is... I just picked the first one. Don't take the source to mean that I am a reader of the stuff they usually peddle, which I believe is celebrity smut. There are tons of other sources if anyone wants to go looking for "two women cavity searched by texas police"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/troopers-texas-probe-genitals-women-traffic-stops-article-1.1414668
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:03 pm

WTF? They are going to have to taze or shoot me to do that kinda shit, 'cause, I won't let them do it voluntarily.

Those MFs are gonna pay with some bruises... yeah, I'll have more than they will, but they'll think twice before doing that shit again.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Eric wrote:
WTF?  They are going to have to taze or shoot me to do that kinda shit, 'cause, I won't let them do it voluntarily.

Those MFs are gonna pay with some bruises... yeah, I'll have more than they will, but they'll think twice before doing that shit again.
I am in total agreement with you on that, E. No one is gonna cavity search my ass (no pun intended) without me putting up a fight. I don't care who it is or what kind of hurt they put on me. It blows my mind that this happened on the side of the road. And they didn't even change gloves before they searched the other gal. EWW. I don't care if it's your sister, your best friend, or what. That just ain't right. F THAT.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Damn!!!

Another one. Same dog. Another anal search. Same hospital!

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-man-really-had-no-idea-cops-pulled-000152899.html
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 am

Eric wrote:
Damn!!!

Another one.  Same dog.  Another anal search.  Same hospital!

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-man-really-had-no-idea-cops-pulled-000152899.html
DAMMIT, MAN!

That reminds me. I had to drive to Fairbanks today and I heard your original post on the radio station on my drive back home! Funny.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:50 am

I hope this man OWNS that hospital before this is over. Incredible. Had I been working in the ER, I would have refused to participate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

I heard this story on the local radio station today and thought of you all cherry 
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 am

We didn't just land at this level of invasive authority today... it was a slow progressive movement one noble cause at a time.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 am

PkrBum wrote:
We didn't just land at this level of invasive authority today... it was a slow progressive movement one noble cause at a time.
Hey, PkrBum!

It's good to hear from you!

I agree with you, 'Bum.  As long as we elect folks to sit in legislative bodies, and when they're not playing partisan politics, they will be making laws to erode our freedoms.

It ain't gonna get any better.  Like the song says "These are the good old days."
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 am

Thanks Eric... it leaves me incredulous when eople don't recognize how we got here and where we're heading. It takes a special naivete.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:17 am

Maybe this is why many countries don't last too long...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:50 am

Hey Pkr, I am SO glad to see you here... I sure have missed ya, man! : )
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:16 am

Thank you Riceme..!! I've been lurking... just don't have much to say... lol. Your adventure to Alaska motivated me though... you're amazing.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:56 am

PkrBum wrote:
Thank you Riceme..!! I've been lurking... just don't have much to say... lol. Your adventure to Alaska motivated me though... you're amazing.
Aww! That makes me feel really good, Pkr. Thank you! I'm about to post a few pictures of the inside of the cabin I live in over in the Photos section, and in Meanwhile, in Alaska as well.

And, while you may not feel that you've much to say, I think there are at least three of us here who genuinely enjoy your contributions. I wish you'd say more, and more often Wink 
Back to top Go down
BirdyBack

BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:27 am

riceme wrote:
Here it is... I just picked the first one. Don't take the source to mean that I am a reader of the stuff they usually peddle, which I believe is celebrity smut. There are tons of other sources if anyone wants to go looking for "two women cavity searched by texas police"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/troopers-texas-probe-genitals-women-traffic-stops-article-1.1414668
My son lives in TX and regularly posts stories like this.  He posted Eric's link to his Facebook  page.  I am horrified at how far police will go, but also at how compliant people are.

One of his friends is an LEO in Austin.  He posted that it is illegal to fart in the direction of an officer.  From his page:

"Me:So, if you'r pinching off a big fart, you get this treatment? I wonder how pissed they get if you let one go.

LEO: Well, we do know from previous cases that if you fart on an officer purposefully, it's considered assualt. So point it away and upwind"
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 am

Funny you mention that, BB. Just the other day I ran across a website that showed literally ABSURD laws in various different states. One that I remember was that in some silly state it is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on the lips. "Ahh, wwwhhhhaaaaatt????"

I wish I'd shared it or bookmarked it, darn it!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm

And ANOTHER female claims she was violated as well. Is New Mexico where perverts go to live???

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/10/stop-the-madness-third-person-reports-being-anally-violated-by-police/
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 am

Sweet Mother Mary! What in the world is going on?? They would have to beat me, sedate me, physically restrain me, etc. in order for that shit to go down on my person. NO F-ING WAY.

I cringed at the mention of "bi-manual." Ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!   Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him! Empty

Back to top Go down

Man rolls thru stop sign, cops probe his anus against his wishes, hospital bills him!
Page 1 of 1