Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? Empty
PostSubject: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

My dogs jump up and bark every time. Okay, it isn't half, but there are a LOT of them. Two 30-pounder yappers head to the front door, ready to eat somebody. Do ya think it is deliberate to get people to remember their products?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm

my dog barks. yes, this drives me crazy. I cant even tell you how many times I got up and went to the door Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Hahaha, yes mine do too.

I never answer the doorbell. I figure if it is someone I know, they should have called first. If it is a delivery, they can leave it outside. Otherwise, it is probably someone I don't want to see anyway and a conversation over four dogs in meltdown is not too easy anyhow.

Doorbells are a soon to be disappearing part of the culture doomed to the fate as land lines and the yellow pages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am

Doorbells on TV, police sirens on my car radio, and cell phones everywhere that ring JUST like mine.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 am

Shanghai wrote:
Doorbells on TV, police sirens on my car radio, and cell phones everywhere that ring JUST like mine.....

I hate hearing the police sirens on my car radio too. (Flashback to my hippie days)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?   Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me WHY does the doorbell ring on half of TV commercials?
Page 1 of 1