Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Examples of the Not Extreme Left????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? Empty
PostSubject: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 am

Charles Rangel (D-NY) the disgraced representaive that was censured by the House for a parking garage kick back scheme BUT is still re-lected and in office......Calls Tea Party Members "Crackers" and compares Republicans to "terrorists".....

Senior WH Advisor Dan Pheiffer compares House Republicans to "terrorists-kidnappers-and arsonists"

VP Biden likens tea partiers to "terrorists"

Former VP Gore accuses GOP of "political terrorism"

Sen Barbra Mikulski (D-Md) calls Cruz supporters "tea baggers".....(Maybe Babs is jealous of being left out of tea
bagging)

MSNBC Chris Matthews compared Republicans to the "Killer Khmer Rouge Regime" of Cambodia

Media...politicians and WH advisor....and yet no one challanges this rhetoric and there are some that feel it's acceptable to compare a political party that disagrees to the same people that have and continue to kill Americans...And these are some of the folks that republicans are expected to deal with?...And yet the democrats proclaim that they are the open party to all but their rhetoric doesn't match their claim...Moderates that are so willing to brand on the republicans and tea party as the problem need to OPEN their eyes and LISTEN to this crap....Moderates are so easy to sit on the fence and then afterwards appoint blame all the while not taking a position...Republicans have been accused of being 'racist' because of disagreements with the cowh....'hating women'....wanting to push granny (elderly) over the cliff and my favorite extreme towards the tea party....because they have the nerve and intestinal fortitude to support the Constitution and believe it should be followed....now that's radical....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 am

Dems, the kinder, gentler party of "That bill is DOA"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:43 am

From that first post, you would think that Democrats are obscenely evil and the Republicans are all choir boys.

"have and continue to kill Americans" c'mon. Give it a break. There is plenty of blood on the hands of both parties. Nobody is squeaky clean, here.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

For the record, I am against Obamacare. Not because it is a bad program... hell, I'm not smart enough to know if it is bad, or if it is a great program.

I am against it because it is a mandate. I abhor mandates. America is supposed to be the land of the free, where we are allowed to make our own choices, not have crap jammed down our own throats.

I certainly don't have an answer to the uninsured masses that seem to ride the coattails of those that pay for medical insurance... but I don't think Obamacare is the answer.

I read yesterday that Obamacare was voted "bad" by a large majority of Americans in a nationwide poll. Perhaps this poll was skewed or the data was cherry picked, but if it rings true, why in hell does Obama and the Democrats insist on it if the people don't want it? You would think that they would submit to the "will of the people". EGAD!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Eric wrote:
For the record, I am against Obamacare.  Not because it is a bad program... hell, I'm not smart enough to know if it is bad, or if it is a great program.

I am against it because it is a mandate.  I abhor mandates.  America is supposed to be the land of the free, where we are allowed to make our own choices, not have crap jammed down our own throats.

I certainly don't have an answer to the uninsured masses that seem to ride the coattails of those that pay for medical insurance... but I don't think Obamacare is the answer.

I read yesterday that Obamacare was voted "bad" by a large majority of Americans in a nationwide poll.  Perhaps this poll was skewed or the data was cherry picked, but if it rings true, why in hell does Obama and the Democrats insist on it if the people don't want it?  You would think that they would submit to the "will of the people".  EGAD!
The mandate is what over 1/2 the population consistently opposes in polls. Make it available but don't force people into buying something they don't want and most certainly don't penalize them if they don't purchase regardless of the mandate. Health care insurance needs reformed and made available to anyone who wants it but everything I have read seems to indicate Oblamercare is not the answer. Big insurance companies will benefit, medical facilities and private medical practices are already being impacted - and not in a good way. And its just getting started.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 am

Eric wrote:
From that first post, you would think that Democrats are obscenely evil and the Republicans are all choir boys.

"have and continue to kill Americans" c'mon.  Give it a break.  There is plenty of blood on the hands of both parties.  Nobody is squeaky clean, here.
Exactly the point.....some need a reminder that it's not just the republicans because that's the way it's being slanted throughout the media...Certainly did not imply that they are 'choir boys' but haven't heard them calling democrats 'terrorists...kidnappers...and arsonists'....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 am

mediawatcher wrote:

Exactly the point.....some need a reminder that it's not just the republicans because that's the way it's being slanted throughout the media...Certainly did not imply that they are 'choir boys' but haven't heard them calling democrats 'terrorists...kidnappers...and arsonists'....
I read an article yesterday that blamed Obama for this Obamacare mess. Here is the reasoning:

Congressional laws are much more likely to last if there is bipartisan support for them. Not one Republican voted for Obamacare when Obama took advantage of a Democrat Majority in both House & Senate and rammed it down the throats of the Republicans.

That just put off the real fight until Republicans gained a Majority in either the House or Senate. Well, folks, here we are.

As an aside, I also read that, if it wasn't for Tea Party folks threatening to replace Boehner, he could have already submitted a "clean" budget bill to the floor of the House and it would have probably passed.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:03 am

Eric wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:

I read an article yesterday that blamed Obama for this Obamacare mess.  Here is the reasoning:

Congressional laws are much more likely to last if there is bipartisan support for them.  Not one Republican voted for Obamacare when Obama took advantage of a Democrat Majority in both House & Senate and rammed it down the throats of the Republicans.

That just put off the real fight until Republicans gained a Majority in either the House or Senate.  Well, folks, here we are.

As an aside, I also read that, if it wasn't for Tea Party folks threatening to replace Boehner, he could have already submitted a "clean" budget bill to the floor of the House and it would have probably passed.

Tea Party Facts:

435 Members of the House........49 Tea Party members or affiliated with the party

50 Members of the Senate......5 Tea Party Members

So FIVE Tea party members are responsible for the shutdown in the Senate?...These five control Harry Reid and the Democrat majority?....The 49 tea party members in the House are responsible for the shutdown?...Once again...the House passed three stop gap measures yesterday and it was stopped by the senate leadership with the cowh once again threatening to veto...House is/will attempt today again.. With the Speaker's approval....So either the tea party members in the House are trying to negotiate/compromise or their responsible..which one?....The five senators are not in the majority in the senate....so are they responsible or is it the incompetence of Majority leader reid?....Can't have it both ways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples of the Not Extreme Left????    Examples of the Not Extreme Left???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Examples of the Not Extreme Left????
Page 1 of 1