Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... Empty
PostSubject: Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...   Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qAVqLpSxllI
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...   Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Nice cleavage too. (Redeeming social value)

Did you see all the cracks on that ledge she was walking upon?

I used to not be afraid of heights, but noticed about the age of 35 that I had "more respect" for heights. It was when I was up a pine tree to trim a pine tree with a chain saw and realized I didn't have enough hands to

1) hold on,

2) hold the chain saw, and

3) pull start the chain saw.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...   Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:19 pm

You remember the "Old Hotel" on Perdido Key? That superstructure that was started 80 or 90 years ago, never finished and torn down in the last 20 years to make room for high-rises?

We used to climb on that thing regularly. (Even got a little nookie on the 2nd floor.)

Well, they had elevator shafts here and there in the slabs... big rectangular holes all the way down. We were walking around on the second floor at night one time and I stepped into the air and the FLOOR WASN'T THERE! My heart skipped a beat. I knew I was fixing to DIE.

Well, it turns out that there was an indention in the floor and 3-4" down, the concrete was at a lower level. I was frazzled for quite a long time...

Whew!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...   Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:36 pm

One time I went to a big party Boston. This was way back when Hotel windows openned. We were maybe on the 8 or 9th floor. We were all really getting drunk when all of a sudden this guy screams "I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE, I AM GOING TO KILL MY SELF" And then he ran and jumped out the open window. Holey Shit!!!!!!! The crazy SOB just killed his self. We were all in a state of shock until some one looked out the window. It was only a 5 foot drop to the roof building next door. It was just a big joke..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...   Yes Russian blondes are braver than me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes Russian blondes are braver than me...
Page 1 of 1