Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting   San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 am

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting Aptopi10

Accused by eight women of sexual harassment, Bob Filner, San Diego's Mayor, says he will volunteer for counseling but will not step down as mayor. Pardon my French, but he's a turd!

The city council voted to sue him if pending lawsuits impact the city budget. His lawyer says he isn't liable because the city didn't provide him with sexual harassment training.

No training? Not liable... yeah, right!

From another article about the harassment one harassed woman (Lisa Curtin) said:

Quote :
Curtin said that after the meeting, Filner asked to meet with her in private. She said once alone, Filner grabbed her left hand, twirled her wedding band and asked if it was real. Curtin said she responded with, “It’s about 25 years worth of wedding band.”

“He then asked me if it could come off while I was in D.C. and if I would go out with him,” Curtin said. “I said I really didn’t think so. And at that point, he pulled my hand closer to him and he reached over to kiss me. I turned my head at that moment and on the side of my face, I got a very wet, saliva-filled kiss including feeling his tongue on my cheek.”
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting   San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:03 am

She should have given him a swift knee in the balls as soon as he did it....
Back to top Go down

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusting
Page 1 of 1