Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. Empty
PostSubject: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 am

I think we all know that they are not going to build the conceptual project that was prepared by an entity unrelated to the buyer before the property hit the markets.

So, has the buyer just bought this land to sit on it and resell for a profit?

Or, will he build something wonderful that stimulates orgasmic delight at the sight of it?

So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. 105
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 am

Now that ECUA has $7.6 million from the property sale, I guess it is time to raise the rates...

NorthEscambia.com article
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Eric, I love it and told my GF in Joisey that the reason I'm registered is to vote on local issues.

Be they be dammed.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 am

Or, will he build something wonderful that stimulates orgasmic delight at the sight of it?

This!!!! I hope he builds it soon.......
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 am

Well, the buyer didn't execute his option to buy, so the land is back on the block.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Yep Back to the "Fish House" to work out another deal........WIS? Where is Studer? LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Studer hasn't found anything controversial enough to do with the property yet...Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I think your original assessment that the property needs a lot of work before it can be properly utilized is correct.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I think your original assessment that the property needs a lot of work before it can be properly utilized is correct.

If they build rugged structures at the ground level... such as parking decks or vendor stalls... they won't have to build up the land much.

Considering the damage that occurred to the Chappie James building and City Hall, I don't think you could feasibly develop costly, permanent first floor structures at that location... and escape significant hurricane damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.   So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, ECUA sold the ol' Stinky property anyway.
Page 1 of 1