Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! Empty
PostSubject: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

In the Members Helping Members area, I put three new threads about the new menu system and how to do some things.  I spent several hours making a graphic about the new menu... And updated some older tutorials to match the new menus.

Also, I had a thread on how to find video embed codes on web sites and how to use their embed codes to put video in a post.

The insert table functionality looks like has potential to spruce things up a bit.

Eric
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:05 am

Wow, Eric, thanks for your hard work! I'll be checking out the new threads in a bit.

I was offline most of yesterday, so I have a lot of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:26 am

Cool! Thanks so much, E! You're so great! Smile

Hey, is anyone else experiencing the post window being newly microscopic... and the new "quote/reply" window being, err... funky??

Question SuspectIdea

I mean, it don't much matter to me, I've just been wondering if I jacked-up on of my settings or if it's "global."

URGH! Have hardly slept at all lately... too tired to even tell the story right now... will do so later.

XOXO,
riceme
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 pm

The "Quote" button is broken in my opinion.  On the laptop, it doesn't give you a place to post that is outside of the quoted text box.  That is just plain stupid.

You can always copy and paste the text inside a "quote"... not the button with the text that says "Quote", but the button that looks like a cartoon talk bubble.  Select and copy the text you want to quote, hit the quote button, paste your text, then hit the quote button again to complete the quote.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Or, you can get fancy with the new "table" button... see below.

Sorry you're not sleeping well, Ricey.  That is SOOOO frustrating.

Ricey Says...Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! 52-0Cool! Thanks so much, E! You're so great! Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! Icon_smile

Hey, is anyone else experiencing the post window being newly microscopic... and the new "quote/reply" window being, err... funky??

Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! Icon_question Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! SuspectCrossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! Icon_idea

I mean, it don't much matter to me, I've just been wondering if I jacked-up on of my settings or if it's "global."

URGH! Have hardly slept at all lately... too tired to even tell the story right now... will do so later.

XOXO,
riceme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!   Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossposting: New Forum Toolbars -Check 'em out!
Page 1 of 1