Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally a Verdict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:10 pm

After months of trial testimony a verdict has been reached in the Jodi Arias trail. She was found guilty of first degree murder and will face the death penalty. Jury, IMO, got this one spot on! I could not understand a self-defense was going to work out, since the victim was stabbed 27 times and then shot.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm

A travesty of justice, I tell you... a travesty.

It was the worst case of suicide I have ever heard of... Finally a Verdict  3
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

GOOD! B*tch deserves to fry.

bom
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

riceme wrote:

bom

You signature reads like the lyrics of a Lady Antebellum song........... lol!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:
riceme wrote:

bom

You signature reads like the lyrics of a Lady Antebellum song........... lol!

That very well could be from where it came. I swiped it from an email signature from an old friend with whom I reconnected with yesterday. She did not cite the source unfortunately, but I love what it says and suggests... it speaks to my soul.

However; I could not identify a Lady Antebellum song if it slapped me on the ass. I *love* Classic Country, but don't ever listen to modern or pop country. ...But now I'mma hafta look that up and if it is in fact a Lady Antebellum song, give it a listen Wink.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Yup, you are correct, sir! The quote is from "American Honey" by Lady Antebellum. True to form, I actually love *all* the lyrics, but am not such a big fan of the music itself. Nothing against the band at all... she has a great voice and all, I'm just not a fan of modern / pop country at all.

Lyrics are in the "Show more" pull down in the "About" section," and despite the title of the video, this is not the official video:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally a Verdict  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Verdict    Finally a Verdict  Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a Verdict
Page 1 of 1