Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FRUCTOSE IS A POISON

Go down 
+4
hallmarkgrad
SheSurfs
Admin
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRUCTOSE IS A POISON   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:55 pm

TexasTamale wrote:

When you say good? Good how? like fruit or kale?

My wife is making green smoothies daily. She puts in a ton of spinach, then any combination of strawberries, blueberries, cherries, avocados, pineapples, oranges, mangoes, papayas, chia seeds, flax seeds, coconut water, almond milk, and whatever else we might have around. Blends it all up with some ice cubes, and it comes out tasting like fruit. I can't taste the spinach at all, which is a good thing. We haven't tried kale yet, but she's making threats.
Back to top Go down
Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

PostSubject: Re: FRUCTOSE IS A POISON   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

I don't think you'll find any big difference between the taste of the spinach and kale. I throw in a handfull of flat leaf parsley too, and I can taste that, but I love the taste of it.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/g4p
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: FRUCTOSE IS A POISON   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Granny.....Hillcrest is just down the street from Sweet Home Farm....and this is what they told me.....

If you honey sugars, just put the bottle in a pan of warm water and let it sit. As the sugar dissolves from the heat, just turn the bottle a few times to redistribute the honey. It has not gone bad.
Back to top Go down
Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

PostSubject: Re: FRUCTOSE IS A POISON   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks, surfs! Now I can bake biscuits again!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/g4p
TexasTamale

TexasTamale

PostSubject: To Sal & Granny   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:
TexasTamale wrote:

When you say good? Good how? like fruit or kale?

My wife is making green smoothies daily. She puts in a ton of spinach, then any combination of strawberries, blueberries, cherries, avocados, pineapples, oranges, mangoes, papayas, chia seeds, flax seeds, coconut water, almond milk, and whatever else we might have around. Blends it all up with some ice cubes, and it comes out tasting like fruit. I can't taste the spinach at all, which is a good thing. We haven't tried kale yet, but she's making threats.

If you and Granny keep on, I might have to try them. They couldn't harm me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRUCTOSE IS A POISON   FRUCTOSE IS A POISON - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FRUCTOSE IS A POISON
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3