Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house Empty
PostSubject: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

this is good news....now the hard part...enforcing the law and keeping the stuff off the streets.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/04/spice-bill-unanimously-passes-florida-house
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am

I am not against legalizing pot and decriminalizing others, but spice is some bad stuff that deserves to be outlawed.

I thought it was declared illegal a while ago.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:51 pm

I agree with you E. I don't smoke, but nasty chemicals are not the same thing as "herb." That said, I wish there was no such thing as synthetic weed.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:03 am

I missed your post somehow, Joani. Wow, I hope this helps....that spice is some bad stuff. Bath salts are even worse.

Going to go read the news article now.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 am

I have only one objection to this article. It's not only teens and young people who are using spice and bath salts. It's also gainfully-employed adults who don't want marijuana or any other drug to show up in their urine. So, they permanently screw up their brains in search of a legal, pot-like high. Nice, eh?

I view the whole spice/bath salts emergence on the so-called war on drugs. If some of those drugs such as small amounts of marijuana for personal use were legal, there would have been no need for these synthetic drugs.

And no, just like the ED nurse wrote on northescambia.com, I'm not a user. However, I would rather see people smoke home-grown pot than use spice or bath salts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:09 pm

I have never smoked pot but wish it was legalized and sold/taxed just like alcohol and tobacco. Home grown should be just like home made whiskey and still be illegal because it is evading the taxes and who knows how safely it's made..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house   PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house Empty

Back to top Go down

PB will love this one.....Spice Bill Passes Florida house
Page 1 of 1