Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm Empty
PostSubject: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm Chimpheader_v2

It's Spring at the Palafox Market and the veggies are here! There will be market favorites such as spinach & kale as well as plants & seedlings to help jump start your own garden!

(No pets allowed per City Ordinance)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:50 pm

LOL-just read your post that was made in April about Palafox Market. I haven't ever been down there except to drive by and it looks like a cool place to go some day when the weather is a whole lot better than it was today.
I am definitely going to check it out one day.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

As far as I know, it is still open on Saturdays. If they ever shut down, say, if they close it for part of the winter, please let me know and I'll put hide it in another message area until it opens again.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:39 am

My spouse goes there every other week, I went recently and listened to a little (but good) bluegrass band while she wandered around. If you like local honey and Mennonite baked goods those are available year round.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:53 am

nochain wrote:
My spouse goes there every other week, I went recently and listened to a little (but good) bluegrass band while she wandered around. If you like local honey and Mennonite baked goods those are available year round.

WHO wouldn't enjoy Bluegrass....honey....and baked goods?.....Add some 'shine' and it's really a party....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm   Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm Empty

Back to top Go down

Palafox Market, Saturdays, 8am to 2pm
Page 1 of 1