Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out with the old and in with the new.

Go down 
+2
AuntieChrist
yelladawg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yelladawg

yelladawg

Out with the old and in with the new. Empty
PostSubject: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

I just deleted Pnj.com forum and also the Pensacola Discussion Forum. One forum is enough. Yowsah! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Thank goodness no drama or hateful racists on here. At least not yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:08 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:

We'll see what we can do about that cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:32 am

AuntieChrist wrote:

If ghandi brings his racist BS over here I can guarantee you that he won't last long and I will not even worry about putting his banning up for a members vote. He is welcome to come here and join, but leave the racism behind. He would do good to leave his "I think I am superior to you low life's" attitude behind also
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:37 am

I made the mistake of reading some of his stuff on the other forum this morning. That is why i did the "Good Morning" post. His type of rhetoric makes me ill. Mind Poison
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I made the mistake of reading some of his stuff on the other forum this morning. That is why i did the "Good Morning" post. His type of rhetoric makes me ill. Mind Poison

I read it also. I assume that you are talking about his thread about draft dodgers and veterans? To me that is just sickening. He has a right to his opinions, but sometimes they are way out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 am

Your sig says it all...................Do not argue with an idiot; he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Your sig says it all...................Do not argue with an idiot; he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Shanghai has also chimed in over there and is siding with ghandi. He is also using the sort of language that will not be tolerated here.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 am

I can't stand it... I gotta see what they're up to. I don't like all that "baiting" that goes on over there.

It's kinda like "I'm calling a truce with (insert name)... I won't call you a stupid lying "C" anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Admin wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

Shanghai has also chimed in over there and is siding with ghandi. He is also using the sort of language that will not be tolerated here.

I didn't side with Ghandi, but I did speak against whoever said that he 'only' made Chief Petty Officer because he wasn't smart enough to be an officer, and someone else who chimed in to say that the Navy 'gave away chief's pins like candy'. Both statements are false and insulting. I used language that I've never used on a forum - never will again, either. I apologized and I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Shanghai wrote:
Admin wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

I didn't side with Ghandi, but I did speak against whoever said that he 'only' made Chief Petty Officer because he wasn't smart enough to be an officer, and someone else who chimed in to say that the Navy 'gave away chief's pins like candy'. Both statements are false and insulting. I used language that I've never used on a forum - never will again, either. I apologized and I'm done with it.

I admit that the latter was me, but as I have already told you on PDF that I was just giving you swabbies a hard time. Not you specifically but more to Ghandi than you. I really don't have anything against you, it is just ghandi and his foul filthy mouth, his racist attitude and his belittling of women that really gets to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Tell ya the truth, I saw the cross-eyed red mist. The cursing was aimed at Dreams... but the trigger shouldn't have been pulled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with the old and in with the new.   Out with the old and in with the new. Empty

Back to top Go down

Out with the old and in with the new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: