Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. Empty
PostSubject: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 am

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. Crab10

Last edited by BobW on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 am

You referring to the plastics company fire?

I ask that because an elephant came up first. He was scattering dust on himself to protect himself from insects.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 am

BobW wrote:
http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/news/must-see-march-2013/23sbg1x1

Shit, I though he was exhaling after a giant toke.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:38 pm

yelladawg wrote:
BobW wrote:
http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/news/must-see-march-2013/23sbg1x1

Shit, I though he was exhaling after a giant toke.

This is more like Bob... going for the gusto...

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. 400sw409957

(Slim Pickens riding the bomb at the end of Dr. Strangelove.) The movie people wanted to use Dan Blocker (Hoss from Bonanza) for that part but he said it was "too pinko" of a part for him. Slim Pickens got the part and the odd thing is... is that Slim Pickens was more conservative than Blocker.

Last edited by Eric on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Here's an interesting photo

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. A-bomb
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Eric wrote:
You referring to the plastics company fire?

I ask that because an elephant came up first. He was scattering dust on himself to protect himself from insects.

What I was referring to was that the giant crab in the picture looks like all those giant insects and crustaceans and other stuff which were the monsters in the old 1950's B movies. The movies with titles like... "Attack Of The Giant (So And So)". The plot of most of those films had the "giant so and so" being a product of a-bomb tests.
You've lost me. What is the "plastics company fire" and what is the reference to elephants?
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 pm

My bad. I just clicked on my link again and now I understand. I see the elephant too. The picture in the link changed. Let me try to find the picture again so this thread will make sense. lol
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Now go back and refresh the page and look at the picture in my first post. That was the picture showing in the link when I posted it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 pm

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. S5PZXG5
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Because of all that oil on the bottom of the gulf I would bet money we'll start seeing these things crawling onto Chicken Bone Beach before it's over. lol
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:00 am

Eric wrote:
This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. S5PZXG5

If I meet up with that thing on the beach I'm gonna be wondering if I'M gonna be IT'S dinner. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.   This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies. Empty

Back to top Go down

This thing looks like what the A-Bomb gave birth to in those 1950's monster movies.
Page 1 of 1