Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am having a good day.............

Go down 
+3
Eric
SheSurfs
hallmarkgrad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

I am having a good day............. Empty
PostSubject: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 am

Hope you are also. All is good. I really mean it..........
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 am

Me too, HG, life is short and the sky is blue!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am

Cool Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm happy to hear it! So far, I'm having a good day too!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:27 am

Me too! I finally found clear skies last night and found my comet. I have been wanting to take a pic of it since 3W mentioned seeing it.

Oh, hell. I'm gonna double post the pic.

I am having a good day............. Image211

Last edited by Eric on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 am

It's been a good day and getting better as it goes on!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

Yup, it's one gorgeous day! After I do some work inside, it's out in the garden for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Me too! It is also a gorgeous day here... hopefully the wind doesn't kick up later in the day... if it doesn't I'mma go up on the mountain to visit "my" herd of elk and watch the sunset. Ahh, heck... I may even do it if the wind whips up.

bounce
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Nice comet pic, EE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
Nice comet pic, EE. Very Happy

I'm getting so damn blind, I can't see what the camera is looking at through the viewfinder... Embarassed

I need to get one of those EyeFi cards for the camera that shoots the picture over to the iPad after taking the picture. That way, I'll have a bigger screen with which to view my camera shots. (They're a bit slow, taking a couple of seconds to transfer each pic)

http://www.eye.fi/
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I was at a yard sale last week and they had a nice set of Binoculars. I picked them up, looked thought them and told Rita, they must be broke I can not see anything out of the left side of these things. LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 am

Good morning, everybody. It's a beautiful day out here. A little foggy, but that'll burn off and it's supposed to be near the mid-70's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am having a good day.............   I am having a good day............. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am having a good day.............
Page 1 of 1