Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ButtBob

Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty Empty
PostSubject: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 am

According to this, it's the same U.S. government which is impeding the passage of the treaty. So what gives, teo?
Why would the government slaughter all those people in the theater just to gin up public support for a gun ban treaty,
and then the same government be the one which is impeding the enactment of the treaty?
If the government/CIA/illuminatti/New World Order is this unbelievably stupid, then why should I be afraid of them?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/states-fail-reach-global-arms-trade-treaty-16874375#.UBo3JaPc5Ag
Back to top Go down

Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 am

Bob, the government would stoop to unbelievable levels to control the masses. maybe they were behind the killings or maybe not. maybe it is a ploy to disarm the masses and start another Reich, the fourth Reich. Another attempt to control. Sorry, can't control me because I'm a robot and controled by my beautiful and loving spouse Livia. I love her to death and cant wait for my return trip to Rio.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 am

Right off the top of my head Bob I think the public turned the tide here. The Obama administration is on record supporting it. The Russians and Chinese have opposed it from the start. The public after the Colorado massacre by a elite marksman and then laid on that drugged out patsy had the opposite effect it was meant to. People increased their rate of gun purchases instead of turning to the government to save them by taking away the guns. It was a miscalculation. The administration knows those people also vote so rather than lose that voting block they rolled over against the UN treaty...last ditch effort to save their worthless hides in the coming election.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Right off the top of my head Bob I think the public turned the tide here. The Obama administration is on record supporting it. The Russians and Chinese have opposed it from the start. The public after the Colorado massacre by a elite marksman and then laid on that drugged out patsy had the opposite effect it was meant to. People increased their rate of gun purchases instead of turning to the government to save them by taking away the guns. It was a miscalculation. The administration knows those people also vote so rather than lose that voting block they rolled over against the UN treaty...last ditch effort to save their worthless hides in the coming election.

Circular reasoning like a turd being flushed down the commode.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
the Colorado massacre by a elite marksman and then laid on that drugged out patsy.
So let me get this straight. So the theory now is that Holmes didn't even do the shooting? That somebody from the New World Order did the shooting?
Which of course would mean the New World order actually left the "patsy" Holmes alive to expose the whole plot later on when the "drugs" wear off?
In that case, I wouldn't worry too much about this New World Order. It appears to me these New World Order types make the Keystone Cops look professional in comparison. They must have studied under Barney Fife.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 am

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
the Colorado massacre by a elite marksman and then laid on that drugged out patsy.
So let me get this straight. So the theory now is that Holmes didn't even do the shooting? That somebody from the New World Order did the shooting?
Which of course would mean the New World order actually left the "patsy" Holmes alive to expose the whole plot later on when the "drugs" wear off?
In that case, I wouldn't worry too much about this New World Order. It appears to me these New World Order types make the Keystone Cops look professional in comparison. They must have studied under Barney Fife.

Bob as stupid as the American public is they thought they could get away with it. I mean look how many totally braindead idiots believe the government 911 story. That right there makes them think we are all idiots. Hubris is often the downfall of tyrants.

Some drugs don't wear off...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

EricEricson wrote:
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Yes Daniel Boone had old Betsy and I got Little Shelacya.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Well all I have is a Taurus Judge, a sawed off 12 gauge, and a semi-automatic rifle with 700 rounds of ammo for it.
And if The New World Order wants to take it away from me one or more of them are going to hell with me.
But I don't foresee that happening. Gonna need more convincing than the current "theories".
If that makes me a "braindead idiot" then I promise to remember you told me when I have to start firing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 am

Bob, you might not want to mention the 12-ga. mod. Teo tells me that the CIA, ATF, FDLE, FBI, ACLU, and the Nights Of the Morgan Round Table monitor these forums.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 am

EricEricson wrote:
Bob, you might not want to mention the 12-ga. mod. Teo tells me that the CIA, ATF, FDLE, FBI, ACLU, and the Nights Of the Morgan Round Table monitor these forums.
The barrel is 18.1 inches long. I gave it the extra 1/10" just to be sure. So the trilateral commission and the masons and morgans and count rothschild are wasting their time if they try to get mine.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 am

Mossberg Defender 500 (12-gauge, short but legal stock) and PK Walther .380 here. I also have an old revolver, a 32, but it's hard as heck to find ammo for it now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 am

ButtBob wrote:
EricEricson wrote:
The barrel is 18.1 inches long. I gave it the extra 1/10" just to be sure. So the trilateral commission and the masons and morgans and count rothschild are wasting their time if they try to get mine.

Sure Bob remember Randy Weaver. The Feds got him. Killed half his family over a short barreled shotgun.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

You gun freaks need to check out the flyswatter thread I started. Take it anywhere, no permit of carry license needed ammo is as cheap as Morton's salt.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:45 pm

yelladawg wrote:
You gun freaks need to check out the flyswatter thread I started. Take it anywhere, no permit of carry license needed ammo is as cheap as Morton's salt.

Loved it..Old timers used to load their shotguns with rock salt to shoot those pesky water melon poachers...I never heard of anyone being shot with salt but I am sure it burns like hell.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty Dd09265a8d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty   Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for Teo about the CIA and the government masterminding the Colorado theater shooting as a false flag operation to get public support for the UN gun ban treaty
Page 1 of 1