Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News about Hallmarkgrad

Go down 
+10
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
yelladawg
Gunz
AuntieChrist
Ghost Rider
PkrBum
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

News about Hallmarkgrad Empty
PostSubject: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm on the road, but Hallmarkgrad called me from the recovery room.

"All is good"

The eye surgery went well and he gleefully said "I can see"
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Thank you for letting us know. I'm so happy for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Very Happy

Thank you for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Oh, I am so happy! Thank you, EE!! That is great news!!!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Glad to hear that..!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:26 pm

I too am glad to hear ir and know that everything went so well.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

When I initially saw the thread title "News about Hallmarkgrad" I got scared! Wasn't aware he was getting eye surgery so am happy to hear all went well with it and that he can see! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Good news! He should be back on his bike in no time.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Good news. Get well soon, Hallmark
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Just made it home all is goodGreat) Very tired will post more tomorrow, Thanks to all of you. It help. Treated me very very well. later.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Good to hear from you! Yes, get some rest!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 am

I had a SLT - Selective Laser Trabecuoplasty. Modren Medicine is a amazing thing. any yes some sometimes ever the government gets things right. They have build a new eye clinic in Biloxi. It is nice, not a lot of chrome and glass and marble but well designed and functional.
I wore on of my "life is Good" cycling shirts with a high tek nylon jacket. The doctors thought that was neat. The procedure took about 10 minutes. It was painless and not too bad. I can describe it better if anyone is interested.
My sincere thanks and gratitude to all you who were with me in spirit. I know this sounds silly but I really felt that I was not alone. today I have to go to the VA here in town for a follow up but I am not having any issues. All is good.
Many thanks to all of you. More later.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:47 am

Omg they almost had to put me under general to do laser surgery on eyes,

Congrats HG you are braver than me! Now go ride!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 am

YES!!!!!! I am so glad!!!!

This is the first time I've been online since yesterday afternoon, and the first thing I checked.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 am

Welcome home HG and just take time to recover.. If we can't walk Sunday, there will always be other Sunday mornings.. A lot depends on how cold it is and it looks like it might be cold.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Thrilled!

Hope they set you up with a lizard eye on the right side to keep an eye on texters.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

Just let me know when you're ready for some lumpia, pansit, and, maybe some BBQ chicken on a stick. Yummy yummy yummy.. I can make it to Susan's in 10 minutes or less if I'm already dressed.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

Jake92 wrote:
Just let me know when you're ready for some lumpia, pansit, and, maybe some BBQ chicken on a stick. Yummy yummy yummy.. I can make it to Susan's in 10 minutes or less if I'm already dressed.

Where do you get your Lumpia, Jake?
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:48 am

Susan's on 3rd Street is the best I've found.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 pm

I went to Susan's once and loved it! yummy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Susan's on 3rd Street is the best I've found.

Thanks for the reply, Jake. I think you put me on them before on a thread on the PNJ... or maybe PDF, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm

You're welcome Eric. I know I told you on the old PNJ forum a few years ago. You really should try them.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Jake92 wrote:
You're welcome Eric. I know I told you on the old PNJ forum a few years ago. You really should try them.

The problem is my memory. My memory ain't like it used to be... and it was terrible in the past. I looked Susan's up on Google Street View and at least I know what it looks like now.
Back to top Go down
BirdyBack

BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

I didn't know you had surgery scheduled. I'm so glad that it went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about Hallmarkgrad   News about Hallmarkgrad Empty

Back to top Go down

News about Hallmarkgrad
Page 1 of 1