Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It Empty
PostSubject: Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It   Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:54 am

What’s lost is often gone for good, as anyone who’s ever misplaced a wallet or a phone has had the misfortune to discover. But perhaps it’s an even better to recover something years after you figured you’d never see again, like a man who was reunited with his wallet full of $800 in cash three years after it went missing.

http://consumerist.com/2013/02/25/man-reunited-with-his-wallet-and-the-800-inside-three-years-after-he-lost-it/#more-10120423
Back to top Go down

Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It   Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 am

Nice story!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It   Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am

The only time I got my wallet back, it was missing $120. It was stolen out of my office (I was a lifeguard), and the wallet was found 6 months later on top of a roof 2 miles away.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It   Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Reunited With His Wallet And The $800 Inside Three Years After He Lost It
Page 1 of 1