Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. Empty
PostSubject: Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.   Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Remarkable story to say the least.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nascar--nascar-fan-fulfills-lifelong-dream-of-going-to-the-daytona-500--then-passes-away-in-infield-050317237.html
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.   Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 am

thanks for posting the story Bob. So glad he was able to fill his last days with cherished moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.   Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:24 am

I'm glad he was able to go to the races. And good for his family, helping him do it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.   Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Good story... sad, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.   Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacedog posted this to the other forum so I wanted to make sure you get to see it here too.
Page 1 of 1