Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok Just checking in

Go down 
+4
TEOTWAWKI
Eric
Admin
hallmarkgrad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Okay, just checking in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 pm

This is really nice. Hope it lasts!
I'm Azadeh by the way, couldn't sign up with my own name as it said it was taken. Must be a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
I'm Azadeh by the way, couldn't sign up with my own name as it said it was taken. Must be a glitch.

That is strange. I'll check into it. Thanks for joining and welcome to our little forum.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

othershoe wrote:
EricEricson wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:
LOL No it is not me. too Macho to be me.... I changed it. I dont want to start something right off the bat. Maybe later. That is some guy who ran from New Orleans to NAS. 60 miles a day or something like that..Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 T6ywja

Okay, time to start some trouble...

Georgie, I wouldn't call that a pic of a MACHO man... Is that even a man? If it is, it looks sissyfied.

(I have no room to talk, I can't throw either. In a church softball league, they put me in Left Field and I had trouble reaching third base with throws.)
The photo might be pasted next to this dictionary definition?

an·drog·y·nous (n-drj-ns)
adj.
1. Biology Having both female and male characteristics; hermaphroditic.
2. Being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior.

Are ya'll sure that's a guy? When I first saw it, I thought he/she was a woman. Jury's still out for me on this. Question
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Admin wrote:
AuntieChrist wrote:

That is strange. I'll check into it. Thanks for joining and welcome to our little forum.

Thanks Ghost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Just checking in   Ok  Just checking in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok Just checking in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2