Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Kemp in Georgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Kemp in Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Kemp in Georgia   Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Kemp in Georgia EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:59 pm

President Trump on Sunday said he regretted endorsing Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), taking a swipe at the top Republicans in the state ahead of two critical Senate runoff elections.

The president decried the use of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia, which are the subject of unproven conspiracies among some conservatives. He placed blame at the feet of Kemp and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) for approving the rules of the election.

"Everything has to be approved by the legislature, and they had judges making deals, and they had electoral officials making deals like this character in Georgia who’s a disaster," Trump said of Raffensperger, who has defended the integrity of the presidential election in Georgia, where President-elect Joe Biden defeated Trump by just more than 12,000 votes.

"And the governor’s done nothing. He’s done absolutely nothing," Trump added of Kemp. "I’m ashamed that I endorsed him. But I look what’s going on. It's so terrible."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/527882-trump-im-ashamed-that-i-endorsed-kemp-in-georgia
Back to top Go down

Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Kemp in Georgia
Page 1 of 1