Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection Empty
PostSubject: Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection   Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:48 am

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/judge-in-paul-manafort-trial-said-hes-been-threatened.html

Judge T.S. Ellis, the man presiding over the criminal trial of ex-Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort, said Friday that he has received threats about the case and now travels with protection from U.S. marshals.

Ellis, speaking at a hearing outside of jurors' presence, also said he has no plan to release the names of those 12 people now deliberating Manafort's fate because he is worried about their safety if their identities become publicly known.

"I had no idea this case would excite these emotions, I can tell you that frankly," Ellis said, as jurors continued their second day of deliberations in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Virginia. "I don't feel right if I release their names."

...continued at link

-----
Can you spell Trump mafia. Also Putin.
Back to top Go down

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection
Page 1 of 1