Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump’s Disappearance: ‘This Is Just Weird’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump’s Disappearance: ‘This Is Just Weird’ Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump’s Disappearance: ‘This Is Just Weird’    Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump’s Disappearance: ‘This Is Just Weird’ EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:48 am

As of Monday night, the first lady had not been seen in 25 days. ‘I’m not surprised,’ Colbert said. ‘It took that Shawshank guy years to tunnel out.’

Stephen Colbert returned from a weeklong vacation this week. But as of Monday afternoon, first lady Melania Trump was still nowhere to be seen.

“As of the time we are taping this show right now, the first lady has not been seen in public for 25 days,” the Late Show host said on his first show back. “I’m not surprised. It took that Shawshank guy years to tunnel out.”

Colbert explained to viewers that Melania Trump had surgery for what the White House called a “benign kidney condition” early last month. “They say she is perfectly fine and I certainly hope that’s true,” he said. “And they claim she came home to the White House. Trump even welcomed her back in a tweet in which he accidentally called her ‘Melanie.’ Awkward.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stephen-colbert-mocks-melania-trumps-disappearance-this-is-just-weird?ref=home
Back to top Go down

Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump’s Disappearance: ‘This Is Just Weird’
Page 1 of 1