Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Federal judge lets immigrants continue their journeys......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Federal judge lets immigrants continue their journeys...... Empty
PostSubject: Federal judge lets immigrants continue their journeys......   Federal judge lets immigrants continue their journeys...... EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:14 pm

“I hope Trump enjoys losing. He’s going to lose so much we’re going to get sick and tired of his losing,” ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir told Yahoo News shortly after the decision was announced.

Excellent evening this Saturday. All the people at the airports that Trump's homeland security agents tried to detain are now free to go on their merry way. Trump, so far, is losing his battle to detain immigrants from select countries to the federal court system. Our laws say you cannot discriminate against immigrants due to their place of national origin. So Trump's little signing effort was TRUMPED by the American court system, in a case brought by the ACLU.

Let's see how many of his other signings are deemed illegal as soon as he tries to put them into practice. He and his followers will finally get those lessons in Civics that they missed out on in our school system. I'm not ashamed to say I find it seriously hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Federal judge lets immigrants continue their journeys......
Page 1 of 1