Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember that dude Bergdahl?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Remember that dude Bergdahl? Empty
PostSubject: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 am

Been a LONG time since his desertion case came up. Now it looks like his courts martial won't happen until Feb 2017. Coincidence that Obama will gone by then??? Doubtful.

I've presided over several desertion cases and they were handled in short order, never seen one dragged out this long. But then I can smell political interference here after Obama crowed and spiked the football over the case when he was released. Then found out the truth.......something they can't handle in the WH.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:53 am

nochain wrote:
Been a LONG time since his desertion case came up. Now it looks like his courts martial won't happen until Feb 2017. Coincidence that Obama will gone by then??? Doubtful.

I've presided over several desertion cases and they were handled in short order, never seen one dragged out this long. But then I can smell political interference here after Obama crowed and spiked the football over the case when he was released. Then found out the truth.......something they can't handle in the WH.

This should have been taken care of a long time ago....If there wasn't the WH interference, political photo-op in the Rose Garden, and the Prisoner [Terrorists] exchanged for this chump and the Military handled the case on the merits of the evidence and facts it would have concluded and we wouldn't still be hearing the name of that POS Puke....I mean Bergdahl not the cowh...although.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 7:19 pm

nochain wrote:

So, are you saying you are a judge or a military lawyer? Because I've got to tell you, I have my doubts.

http://www.usmilitarylawyer.com/military-legal-procedures.asp

I only ask because you used the words "presided over."
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 am

Eddard wrote:
nochain wrote:

So, are you saying you are a judge or a military lawyer? Because I've got to tell you, I have my doubts.

That's nice, have your doubts. Yes, I have PRESIDED over several courts martials, senior officers do that in the Navy you know. Wait, maybe you don't........
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:39 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
nochain wrote:

That's nice, have your doubts. Yes, I have PRESIDED over several courts martials, senior officers do that in the Navy you know. Wait, maybe you don't........

Again....SOSDD!!!!....Stevie Wonder can see what that POS Berghdal did!....Although not surprised by those that have their doubts....Nevermind all the evidence....testimony.....statements....facts....some will just disagree to disagree....If you had posted the sun is shining there would probably be a rebuttal.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Oh, my doubts were not about the Bergdahl case. I'm sure from the press releases that he probably was a deserter. I don't respect that he deserted, he should have gone through other channels. I do respect that he followed his conscience.
My doubts are about the claim that someone on this forum "presided" over a military tribunal.
Those doubts remain.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:33 am

Eddard wrote:
Oh, my doubts were not about the Bergdahl case. I'm sure from the press releases that he probably was a deserter. I don't respect that he deserted, he should have gone through other channels.  I do respect that he followed his conscience.
My doubts are about the claim that someone on this forum "presided" over a military tribunal.
Those doubts remain.

Got no doubts that 'nochain' did as he claimed....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 am

Eddard wrote:
Oh, my doubts were not about the Bergdahl case. I'm sure from the press releases that he probably was a deserter. I don't respect that he deserted, he should have gone through other channels.  I do respect that he followed his conscience.
Those doubts remain.

LOL!!!!

What "military tribunal"????? Do you know the difference between a military tribunal and the various levels of courts martial? I didn't think so.

The Navy allows a single Officer to preside over a Summary Court Martial which is what I did as a senior surface warfare officer. Several times..,....

WOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
Those doubts remain.

LOL!!!!

What "military tribunal"????? Do you know the difference between a military tribunal and the various levels of courts martial? I didn't think so.

The Navy allows a single Officer to preside over a Summary Court Martial which is what I did as a senior surface warfare officer. Several times..,....

WOW!!!!!

Believe that you've proven your point and 'someone' that calls out another poster should really attempt to know what they are talking about before looking so foolish....but ya just gotta expect it...and furthermore and more important you owe no explanation especially to the 'someone' in question...
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Since only the two of you have posted on this subject I'm having a hard time dredging up that "foolish" feeling you think I should have. I always consider who the source is whenever anyone tries to make me feel foolish. People whose thinking  I strongly respect can actually accomplish  that sometimes. Most other folks can't.
I said my doubts remain. I expect you understand why.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blowhard
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:41 am

Eddard wrote:
Since only the two of you have posted on this subject I'm having a hard time dredging up that "foolish" feeling you think I should have. I always consider who the source is whenever anyone tries to make me feel foolish. People whose thinking  I strongly respect can actually accomplish  that sometimes. Most other folks can't.

The 'foolish' reference was about the usage of 'Military Tribunal'....That was never mentioned [about presiding over] prior to your posting it....Once again know what you are talking about before making accusations....For the record...there was no 'source' needed in this matter you accomplished it all on your own....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:50 am

Eddard wrote:

So, did you figure out the difference between a military tribunal and a Summary Court Martial yet? I didn't think so......

Remember that dude Bergdahl? 32963025
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:27 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:

So, did you figure out the difference between a military tribunal and a Summary Court Martial yet? I didn't think so......

Remember that dude Bergdahl? 32963025

lol!lol!cheerscheers

Military tribunal:  Military Courts designed to try members of the ENEMY force during wartime operating outside the scope of conventional criminal and civil proceedings.  Judges are Military Officers and fulfill the rolls of jurors.  Military tribunals are distinct from Courts Martials.

Court-Martial:
Military Court for people in the military who are accused of breaking Military Law(s)---A Trial in Military Court

A court consisting of Commissioned Officers and in some instances Enlisted Personnel for the trial of members of the Armed Forces or others wihin its jurisdiction.

Doubt this will help.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember that dude Bergdahl?   Remember that dude Bergdahl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember that dude Bergdahl?
Page 1 of 1