Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL when I read this......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

LOL when I read this...... Empty
PostSubject: LOL when I read this......      LOL when I read this...... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:51 am

Earlier in the week....while speaking to a group at Stanford University Former Speaker of the House John Boehner  referred to Sen Ted Cruz as...."Lucifer in the flesh" and called him [Cruz] a "miserable son of a bitch to work with"....

Today there was a Headline that read:  Satanists furious that Cruz is compared to their dark lord.....At first thought it was a joke but reading....NOW some satanists are OFFENDED!!!...

The statement was issued by satanic temple friendly atheist spokesperson Lucien Greaves----can't make this stuff up!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: LOL when I read this......      LOL when I read this...... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:20 am

I guess if I had more respect for boehner it might carry some weight. I'd rather be considered difficult than compromise what I believe or what I promised to represent. I've come to believe that our best hope is probably stalemate that just slows the progression down as much as possible. I'm sick and tired of our govt acting like the master.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: LOL when I read this......      LOL when I read this...... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 pm

PkrBum wrote:
I guess if I had more respect for boehner it might carry some weight. I'd rather be considered difficult than compromise what I believe or what I promised to represent. I've come to believe that our best hope is probably stalemate that just slows the progression down as much as possible. I'm sick and tired of our govt acting like the master.

Reminds me of this great Steppinwolf song

partial lyrics:

Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'

The cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: LOL when I read this......      LOL when I read this...... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Whoa... excellent and prophetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL when I read this......      LOL when I read this...... Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL when I read this......
Page 1 of 1