Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not to blame.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

As per his usual style....yesterday [name] cowh blamed the leaders of the UK and France for the chaos in Libya while adding that his administration did nothing to contribute to the now out of control mess....Wasn't hrc the sec of state and the administration's architect that formed the Libya policies?....

The cowh also took a shot at the republicans adding that he had done 'nothing' to add to the divisiveness of the political tone in the campaign and the relations in D.C.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 am

He's not called "Oblamer" for nothing....

Of course libertards won't remember these words: "“We came, we saw, he died."

They were spoken by none other than Billary the Farm Animal

Now with Libya in total chaos Oblamer wants to wash the dirt off his hands. I'm just amazed he didn't blame Bush.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:06 am

nochain wrote:
He's not called "Oblamer" for nothing....

Of course libertards won't remember these words: "“We came, we saw, he died."

They were spoken by none other than Billary the Farm Animal

Now with Libya in total chaos Oblamer wants to wash the dirt off his hands. I'm just amazed he didn't blame Bush.

No now it's time to try and polish up his tarnished/failed record for a positive legacy....

Not only wash his hands....blame our allies!....Too bad we don't treat our enemies like we do those that are supposed to be our friends.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:51 pm

He's not called Oblamer by anyone I know personally. I've never heard anyone outside this forum calling him that.
I also never heard anyone outside of this forum  calling Hillary Clinton a farm animal.

And the Republican party is blaming Obama for the rise of Donald Trump, the fact that he's kidnapping their party.
Yeah, right.

Oh, and the Donald said today that the young man who jumped towards the stage behind him yesterday was linked to ISIS.

Except that he's on TV right now. He only speaks English. He's 100% American. Oh, and he's a Southern Baptist.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:17 am

Eddard wrote:
He's not called Oblamer by anyone I know personally. I've never heard anyone outside this forum calling him that.
I also never heard anyone outside of this forum  calling Hillary Clinton a farm animal.

And the Republican party is blaming Obama for the rise of Donald Trump, the fact that he's kidnapping their party.
Yeah, right.

Oh, and the Donald said today that the young man who jumped towards the stage behind him yesterday was linked to ISIS.

Except that he's on TV right now. He only speaks English. He's 100% American. Oh, and he's a Southern Baptist.

There was something mentioned about this former child actor having some kind of curiosity with isis but nothing to show that he's a supporter or member of that group.....

What does the ranting of 'He only speaks English. He's 100% American. Oh, and he's a Southern Baptist' have to do with anything?..Is this the criteria that must be met in order to be a protester?....He trespassed over a security barrier and was taken care of by the secret service....He's a known commodity and a regular protester....

I've not referred to the cowh as anything other than the cowh and hrc as hrc....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:19 am

Eddard wrote:

Just remember - you heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:

Just remember - you heard it here first.

lol! lol! Heard the 'blamer' attached to the last name of the cowh on a lot of different forums/editorials/ and conversations...it's not derogatory it's simply because he 'blames' anyone...anything....for his horrible decisions/policies rather than any self-accountability/responsibility....and if that's not enough then opposition/disagreement is 'racially motivated'....it's what he's done for over seven years and there are some that are still surprised?....
Hear that and more....but then again 'nochain' is a friend----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not to blame..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to blame.....     Not to blame..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to blame.....
Page 1 of 1