Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Super Tuesday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

I did some poor planning. We're selling our Hoover home and I am in P'cola with the doggies. I didn't think about doing an absentee ballot until it was too late.

Dang it.

I think I'll let Christine spank me... heh heh

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 pm

It's Super Tuesday 0SyRaXu
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:44 pm

^lol, that's a good one. He is such a dick. I mean really.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:58 am

A Trumpet and a Farm Animal, is this the best this country has to offer??????? Gag
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:27 am

nochain wrote:
A Trumpet and a Farm Animal, is this the best this country has to offer??????? Gag

Ain't that the truth.....but it's important to remember that it's been the incompetent career...do nothing but stay in power politicians that are responsible for citizens being fed up....by the way it's the same ones that have overstayed their welcome/usefulness that are now WHINING the loudest!....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Looks like Carson is hanging it up, he is another case of an intelligent person who was all but ignored by the media circus unless he said something they could point to and discredit him.

The media is driving the bus in this campaign (AGAIN) by keeping Trump on page one all the time.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 pm

It's Super Tuesday Varvel_11_TrumpTeflonDon

It's incredible that Trump gets away with so much hatred.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 am

nochain wrote:
Looks like Carson is hanging it up, he is another case of an intelligent person who was all but ignored by the media circus unless he said something they could point to and discredit him.

The media is driving the bus in this campaign (AGAIN) by keeping Trump on page one all the time.

This just may be what campaigns and politics are going to be from here on out....Certainly not the cycle for being quiet spoken...thought out and reasoned....It still makes me laugh in these debates when the moderator says...explain your position on isis (or another topic)....you have 30 seconds....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 am

I liked carson best of those that are left. This election is going to suck more that any other. I will be left with the distasteful choice of simply voting against hillary. A sad commentary of our populace imo.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 am

It's Super Tuesday RthHcCW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Super Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Super Tuesday   It's Super Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Super Tuesday
Page 1 of 1