Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ex Post Facto

Go down 
+2
Eric
Eddard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Ex Post Facto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex Post Facto   Ex Post Facto - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:59 pm

It's not an excuse but it is the way things have been handled for the last 15 years, obviously. Your blaming Obama for not having control over his administration is not a new thing that just started with him. Two wrongs do not make a right but they do add up to two wrongs and not one.
Why complain about the second and not the first?

I think it's an attitude towards both of the Clintons that started way back when Bill was elected in kind of a surprise over Pappy Bush. Republicans had held the White House for 24 years except for the one of exception of Jimmy Carter's 4 year stint. I think they felt and still do that they have a right to the WH and if a Democrat is in it they always scream about "taking our country back."
This country does not belong to either political party. That ought to be accepted and understood by everyone.
Back to top Go down

Ex Post Facto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2