Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Commuted sentences

Go down 
+2
Jake92
riceme
6 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Did anyone else see this? ...notice the disproportionate number of names from Florida?? Even a couple from Escambia County. Looks like you will be welcoming home a bunch of bad guys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/12/18/here-are-the-95-people-whose-sentences-obama-just-commuted/

Back to top Go down
Jake92

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Quite a few of them also had weapons but are forgiven by Obama... Will he give them back the guns they were caught with??
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:54 pm

I saw that. I also saw at least one guy whose charge included drug distribution and a felon possessing a firearm. He would definitely be my first choice for a commuted sentence.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

They were in prisons, where the guests are remediated, right?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:43 am

I wonder why he's commuting sentences w gun charges? One I saw that was his only conviction... felon in the possession of a firearm. It appears his real problem is with law abiding citizens owning guns. Even the UN is ramping up gun controls and confiscation. It may not have any teeth yet... but it's certainly headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:06 am

Jake92 wrote:
Quite a few of them also had weapons but are forgiven by Obama...  Will he give them back the guns they were caught with??

Between this and freeing terrorists from Gitmo to return to the battlefield....anyone see a pattern?...Now some crimes...no problem with releasing...but major drug distribution and gun violations?...Well he'll probably be scared to have a firearm again with the threat of the new executive order(s) coming....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:27 pm

How many guns has Obama confiscated from private citizens while he's been in office?

I've still got mine. I'll bet you still have yours.

We will both still have them no matter who is elected in 2016. This is an issue, just like abortion which is settled law, that the Republican party uses to keep it's voters angry.
It's pretty much all they have going for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commuted sentences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commuted sentences   Commuted sentences Empty

Back to top Go down

Commuted sentences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: News-
Jump to: