Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice Ending......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:10 am

Denis Cuspert...aka 'Deso Dog'(?)....a former German born rapper that gave up that lifestyle to become an Islamic State terrorist poster boy was killed in an airstrike earlier this month along with some other terrorist buddies of his....Another great job by the US Military...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:02 am

Aw, what a darn shame...NOT!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:07 am

nochain wrote:
Aw, what a darn shame...NOT!

a 'doggone' shame?....sorry it was there!....This is why the US should allow any and all [adult] freaks that want to join a terrorist group to do so....allow them to leave....pull their passports and American Citizenship and KILL....too harsh?....eliminate.. them as enemy combatants....There would probably be citizens that would contribute to their flights to the M/E....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:13 pm

These people have to be mentally ill. Don't they? WTF is wrong with them??
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:23 pm

riceme wrote:

I REALLY don't understand all the teen girls trying to fly to the M/E to join that group of lunatics.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:06 pm

nochain wrote:
riceme wrote:

I REALLY don't understand all the teen girls trying to fly to the M/E to join that group of lunatics.

Does not compute. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 am

I don't understand it either. Why in HELL would they want to go to the M/E and be treated like dogs... subservient to men in every respect?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Eric wrote:
I don't understand it either.  Why in HELL would they want to go to the M/E and be treated like dogs... subservient to men in every respect?

Like dogs?? I don't know any dogs that get treated that poorly. Really.

It boggles the mind. confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:00 am

I guess they (incorrectly) see themselves looking like Patty Hearst, fighting for the cause.
  Nice Ending...... 25C0C7F600000578-2956530-image-m-48_1424151242909

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:11 am

Eric wrote:
I guess they (incorrectly) see themselves looking like Patty Hearst, fighting for the cause.
  Nice Ending...... 25C0C7F600000578-2956530-image-m-48_1424151242909

It would be a life lesson....some would/might see just how bad they don't have it here....the females would also learn about what a REAL war on women looks like....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice Ending...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Ending......     Nice Ending...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Ending......
Page 1 of 1