Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG...LOL!!!!!.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

OMG...LOL!!!!!..... Empty
PostSubject: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:10 am

Hrc........"Jail would have been right for Kim Davis"...[The Kentucky Clerk of the Court]

Sometimes....you couldn't make this stuff up to write.....

Hrc----the champion for justice?... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:43 am

Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am

nochain wrote:
Plus the fact she did go to jail. I'm thinking jail would be a great place for Farm Animal Billary....

She spent what....three days or more in jail for contempt of court?.....There aren't enough prisons in the US for all the politicians that are or have been in contempt....

Ms. Davis should have been fired for not fulfilling her oath/obligations to Uphold the Laws....NOW...If only all those from the cowh down that did the same thing on a much larger scale on immigration....She picked and chose which law(s) she would follow and received swift punishment....Others chose which laws to not enforce...and are still employed and received no punishment or scrutiny.....Sad when we hold a Clerk of the Court to higher standards.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

She spent what....three days or more in jail for contempt of court?.....There aren't enough prisons in the US for all the politicians that are or have been in contempt....

Ms. Davis should have been fired for not fulfilling her oath/obligations to Uphold the Laws....NOW...If only all those from the cowh down that did the same thing on a much larger scale on immigration....She picked and chose which law(s) she would follow and received swift punishment....Others chose which laws to not enforce...and are still employed and received no punishment or scrutiny.....Sad when we hold a Clerk of the Court to higher standards.....

Well you have to keep the LGBTUNADGREYUNBVFREQADPLIKJJNBV crowd happy!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:40 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Were you a cryptologic linguist?.....Not even going to attempt to decipher....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:04 am

nochain wrote:

OMG...LOL!!!!!..... CusSeVS
Dang!  Broke my wee widdle head on that one...

Smug clerk should be returned to the clink... the way she changed the forms to remove county identification info in an effort to invalidate the forms.  (Removing her name and signature block would have been okay, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:54 am

She has a right to her beliefs but she also had a job to do whether she liked it or not. If she had such strong feelings she should have simply resigned.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:57 am

Eric wrote:
nochain wrote:

Dang!  Broke my wee widdle head on that one...

Sorry, the acronym gets longer every day so I just threw a few more letters in just in case. I think this is the latest:

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, and Ally (LGBTQIA)

They've got just about everything covered except hetero's and amoebas.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 am

No biggie. I thought that the letters after the LGBT were bullcrap, put there in jest.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

I worry that the Republicans' investigation of Planned Parenthood will waste time and money that could be used investigating Benghazi. - Andy Borowitz
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:47 am

Eric wrote:
No biggie.  I thought that the letters after the LGBT were bullcrap, put there in jest.

I knew they stood for something.....but only in the mind of 'nochain' was there an explanation......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:48 am

nochain wrote:
She has a right to her beliefs but she also had a job to do whether she liked it or not. If she had such strong feelings she should have simply resigned.

And when resigning wasn't an option....she should have been fired.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG...LOL!!!!!.....     OMG...LOL!!!!!..... Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG...LOL!!!!!.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: