Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? Empty
PostSubject: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:36 am

Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? 10475506_666670603425997_1065796556594116068_n
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:27 am

Since it's dated July 2014 and the Sierra Club hasn't assassinated him it looks like another fake meme. That would be impossible anyway.

"Occupy Democrats" LOL - the nonworking, unwashed pigs who trashed every protest area they "occupied" while crying they deserved the rich mans stuff.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 3:20 pm

Nothing but a box with a X in it on this end Eric... but this is probably true

Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? 12038415_10153672465454602_3407087602766615100_n
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:24 am

nochain wrote:
Since it's dated July 2014 and the Sierra Club hasn't assassinated him it looks like another fake meme. That would be impossible anyway.

"Occupy Democrats" LOL - the nonworking, unwashed pigs who trashed every protest area they "occupied" while crying they deserved the rich mans stuff.

Well if you can't believe the 'Occupy Democrats'.........Even with all the negative remarks/articles etc., about the Tea Party...I'd much rather be around Tea Party Members over the Occupy Democrats!...'Unwashed pigs'----you're being kind this morning....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?   Cruz.  Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruz. Is there any truth to this tidbit I saw on Facebook?
Page 1 of 1