Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] Empty
PostSubject: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:41 am

First:  hrc lashes out at Rep McCarthy and his Benghazi comments that were made last week.  The former sec of state says that the comments "dishonor those that died and all that serve"....

No.....hrc you're incompetent leadership coupled with that of the cowh are responsible....You and the rest of this administration attempted to cover this incompetence with the big lie that this was a spontaneous attack that was based on an internet video.....but the pesky facts/evidence have shown that within 24 hours it was known that this was a 'terrorist' attack and yet Susan Rice and some others in the administration continued to attempt to sell the big lie weeks after...It was hrc herself that told one of the surviving fathers that they would get the person responsible for the video which lead to these deaths...

So now because this inept politician [McCarthy] makes comments that made reference to the Benghazi Committee and hrc's plunging poll numbers ----her majesty has SUDDENLY found her voice on this matter.....Of course a portion of this is political and McCarthy was correct in his point that it was a result of this committee/investigation we learned about the server and e-mails....His misspeaking does not absolve the bunch of amateurs in this administration for their incompetence and certainly not the former sec of state for her errors...if not criminal actions for the classified e-mails on her private server and her attempts to cover-up those actions.....

Secondly hrc spoke and promised executive order actions [if elected] on new gun control legislation based on the tragedy in Oregon....Once again....The campus was a gun free zone...protected by one security officer that carried only mace....There was nothing in place that would have caused the shooter reason for concern either entering onto the campus or carrying out his plans....Lastly....when hrc moves around is her protection unit armed with more that mace?....So guns are acceptable to protect hrc and others but not for other citizens?.....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:57 am

She (like al gore and other ruling elite) doesn't play by the laws she proposes.

I hope the fbi acts quickly and decisively. I still doubt the doj will prosecute...

but a clear indictment would finish her ambitions... I hope.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:04 am

Billary is showing her lack of knowledge again when she yaps about closing gun show loopholes, etc. Same old liberal talking points and wrong as usual. Billary is merely playing to uninformed liberal voting base, you know - the slack jawed, limp-wristed whiners who have to have a CAUSE - however misguided. Instead of going after the real issue which in many cases is lack of access to mental health care for many of these deranged murderers, she is trying to take the easy way out and attack law abiding citizens just so she can appear to be doing something. Billary is just another useless farm animal trying to act like a politician.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:07 am

I am sick and tired of Benghazi.  These unfortunate killings have shamelessly been used for political gain.  Ten congressional committees have wasted too much time and our money in efforts to kill HRC's chances of getting elected.

I must say that I am no apologist for HRC.  She ain't getting my vote.

The graphic below has been posted on numerous websites.  I haven't vetted it, but suspect there is some truth presented.

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] George_Attacks
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:22 am

nochain wrote:
Billary is showing her lack of knowledge again when she yaps about closing gun show loopholes, etc. Same old liberal talking points and wrong as usual. Billary is merely playing to uninformed liberal voting base, you know - the slack jawed, limp-wristed whiners who have to have a CAUSE - however misguided. Instead of going after the real issue which in many cases is lack of access to mental health care for many of these deranged murderers, she is trying to take the easy way out and attack law abiding citizens just so she can appear to be doing something. Billary is just another useless farm animal trying to act like a politician.

There begins a very slippery slope when the government has access to a citizens health records....Would any changes in this result in your physician being an investigative branch of the government?....There was a huge discussion of this when there were some 'enlightened' politicians began questioning whether veterans with...or that had been treated for PTSD should ever be able to own firearms....A major concern with this and other areas in which ownership could be denied....why would anyone ever then report or seek treatment for anything that may disqualify?.....

When this was being discussed at the time it made me very nervous when prior to an appointment at NAS Hospital the doctor began with a series of questions that pertained to feelings of safety within your home.....depression....own firearms...etc., when I stopped the questions as to enquire why they were being asked it was told that it was simply questions asked to all patients....I followed up with were these questions part of some kind of reporting the results if a red flag was raised?...The answer was no but you have to wonder because that questionnaire/form was now a part of your medical record and by collecting such data....should one of these wacko liberals get their way then your information could become information that may be collected/provided without consent....It may be not a big deal.....because why should anyone ever fear about a government intrusion into your personal/private information....right?.....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:34 am

If she and the admin had just admitted that they had underestimated the situation in benghazi... ignored the warnings and requested support... there would've been little or no investigation. Ofcourse... that was right before an election... and hillary had pushed for the intervention in libya. Also if not for the lies and obfuscation which lead to the foia suits and congressional investigations... we probably wouldn't know of hillary's email setup. I always want accountability and transparency in govt... so I will never become tired of the checks and balances.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 am

Eric wrote:
I am sick and tired of Benghazi.  These unfortunate killings have shamelessly been used for political gain.  Ten congressional committees have wasted too much time and our money in efforts to kill HRC's chances of getting elected.

The graphic below has been posted on numerous websites.  I haven't vetted it, but suspect there is some truth presented.

That is correct and had this administration done as they promised to being the "most transparent administration in the history of the United States"....then perhaps some of these doubts/concerns could have been placed to rest....The cover-ups and lies have only fueled the fire...

Yes....both sides are and have used this for political gain...And yes this and every other thing that takes place in Washington DC or that politicians play a role in is absolutely political....My only desire for any truth and/or explanation into the Benghazi incident is for the families of those that were lost...they deserve answers and closure....It was certainly very uncomfortable when the information was provided about Army Ranger Pat Tillman being killed by friendly fire but the truth needed to be provided to his family as do these families....This administration up and down the chain-of-command have failed miserably in this matter....and to say..."At this point and time does it really matter"...to those surviving family members and to those that respect military service....it most certainly does matter....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:38 am

[quote="mediawatcher"]
Eric wrote:

That is correct and had this administration done as they promised to being the "most transparent administration in the history of the United States"....then perhaps some of these doubts/concerns could have been placed to rest....The cover-ups and lies have only fueled the fire...

Yes....both sides are and have used this for political gain...And yes this and every other thing that takes place in Washington DC or that politicians play a role in is absolutely political....My only desire for any truth and/or explanation into the Benghazi incident is for the families of those that were lost...they deserve answers and closure....It was certainly very uncomfortable when the information was provided about Army Ranger Pat Tillman being killed by friendly fire but the truth needed to be provided to his family as do these families....This administration up and down the chain-of-command have failed miserably in this matter....and to say..."At this point and time does it really matter"...to those surviving family members and to those that respect military service....it most certainly does matter...

Good thing the graphic posted doesn't have a political angle.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:48 am

PkrBum wrote:
If she and the admin had just admitted that they had underestimated the situation in benghazi... ignored the warnings and requested support... there would've been little or no investigation. Ofcourse... that was right before an election... and hillary had pushed for the intervention in libya. Also if not for the lies and obfuscation which lead to the foia suits and congressional investigations... we probably wouldn't know of hillary's email setup. I always want accountability and transparency in govt... so I will never become tired of the checks and balances.

This administration certainly hasn't been shy about their cooperation when there's been a success....like the obl raid/elimination...couldn't get in front of the cameras and take a victory lap quick enough....but in this case where there was a tragic result....they could only be quick to get to the cameras to lie and cover-up....And you are correct so when hrc [and others] complain of this being political....guess they forgot about what you reminded them of....the election...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:09 am

I think the families know what happened.  After over 1,000 questions asked by Republican committee members, I think we all know what happened.  We screwed up with understaffing, didn't have help close by, and their loved ones lost their lives defending the embassy and ambassador.  MORE committees are not going to turn up any smoking guns.  This dead horse has been beaten enough.

I am not a gambling man, but would bet that the families of other embassy killings didn't get anywhere near as detailed info as to what happened to their loved ones.

There is really only one reason for continued committees... discredit HRC and her chances of candidacy.  I strongly suspect that the committees will end right after the election... or after HRC no longer is considered a front-runner.

Yeah, there were multiple faux pas statements made by the administration... afterwards, apparently done in a poorly orchestrated effort to perform "damage control" for the administration.  One thing about this is certain... our government will lie to you in a heartbeat.  And it isn't limited to HRC and the Democratic Party.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:02 pm

I don't think politicians are capable of telling the truth. I read somewhere there aren't enough guts in Washington DC to fill a vienna sausage. When politicians get elected and immediately start trying to raise money for re-election there is no time to confront the truth of what they are doing or not doing. Hence the lies.

As for Benghazi, just like Billary's email snafu the truth up front would have been the right thing to do. When they delay, obfuscate, point fingers, and outright lie even the average intelligence voter smells the stinky stuff.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:48 pm

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] Smear
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:49 pm

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] Congress-in-action
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am

Billary bogus talking point about "longest investigation"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/02/hillary-clinton/clinton-campaign-benghazi-probe-congress-longest-i/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 am

nochain wrote:
Billary bogus talking point about "longest investigation"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/02/hillary-clinton/clinton-campaign-benghazi-probe-congress-longest-i/

lol! Even an attempted defense isn't true....Perhaps because this committee has uncovered questions about the e-mails/personal server.....contributions to the Clinton Foundation....along with questions that may be unanswered about the original purpose of the committee....Difficult to come to a conclusion when dealing with this corrupt individual....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:12 am

Each excuse and attack falls apart. It's obvious her intent was to conceal her communications... which rightfully belong to we the people.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:32 am

PkrBum wrote:
Each excuse and attack falls apart. It's obvious her intent was to conceal her communications... which rightfully belong to we the people.

Correct......and there are no excuses....explanations.....cover-ups....lies....jokes....that are acceptable for her in the sec of state position to have sent/received classified e-mails....No one else that has done this would be afforded with this hands-off treatment....normal everyday joes would be in prison by now...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 am

Now with the FBI investigation expanding it seems one IT firm was directed by a Clinton company to "reduce" backups for certain periods of time. Judicial Watch is asking for more information and Billary the Farm Animal still insists it's all a conspiracy.......when it fact it's just another Clinton coverup...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:18 am

nochain wrote:
Now with the FBI investigation expanding it seems one IT firm was directed by a Clinton company to "reduce" backups for certain periods of time. Judicial Watch is asking for more information and Billary the Farm Animal still insists it's all a conspiracy.......when it fact it's just another Clinton coverup...

It's simply the way the Clinton's have and continue to do business...Deny...Blame....Deflect....Obstruct....and continue with the right-wing conspiracy accusations....She's once again repeated her standard..."Im the most transparent person ever" line in interviews...Well in her mind this is being transparent----Clinton style....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]      No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting] Empty

Back to top Go down

No...HRC you're wrong again.......twice [and counting]
Page 1 of 1