Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oregon Tragedy....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:45 am

The shooter.....singled out Christians because of his disdain for organized religions....

From social media: Shooters site--"The more you kill, the more you're in the limelight"

This was a 'gun free campus' that employed one security guard that was unarmed....

One [OF MANY HEROES].... Army Vet shot seven time attempting to save others....

The cowh and others immediately did what is expected that they'd do....blame the lack of more gun laws for this and other incidents.....Please someone enlighten as to what law would stop all this mess?....

Lastly, KUDOS to the Sheriff that refused to call the [POS Shooter] by his name denying him the publicity that he was seeking!...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 am

Of course Oblamer is blaming Republicans - politicizing a tragedy is his usual way of "doin bidness". Because he doesn't know how to do anything else.....

Oregon Tragedy.... 92800983_2746f831cf1eed27c4cde671512505f6_answer_2_xlarge_xlarge
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:20 am

nochain wrote:
Of course Oblamer is blaming Republicans - politicizing a tragedy is his usual way of "doin bidness". Because he doesn't know how to do anything else.....

Oregon Tragedy.... 92800983_2746f831cf1eed27c4cde671512505f6_answer_2_xlarge_xlarge

He jumps out in front of this and/or other incidents that contained a 'racial' angle....but was very quiet about the illegal that murdered the young woman in SF....and there's an incident where if an existing law [already on the books] had been enforced that criminal would not have been in the country....

He and others always talk about more gun control laws needed....but never anything specific about which law(s) would stop violence...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:40 am

I can't imagine the terror those in the classroom felt... I wish one of them had been armed.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:39 am

mediawatcher wrote:

One [OF MANY HEROES].... Army Vet shot seven time attempting to save others....

Lastly, KUDOS to the Sheriff that refused to call the [POS Shooter] by his name denying him the publicity that he was seeking!...

These are the two points that I keep coming back to, and that I find worth repeating over and over again.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:37 am

PkrBum wrote:
I can't imagine the terror those in the classroom felt... I wish one of them had been armed.

And sadly.....even the ONE security officer only carries mace....Not that individual's fault and there are so many that need to WAKE UP and provide adequate protection...

Listening to the survivors/witnesses accounts....sure that they all had thoughts that their time on earth was coming to an end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oregon Tragedy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon Tragedy....      Oregon Tragedy.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oregon Tragedy....
Page 1 of 1