Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 Empty
PostSubject: Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9   Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Wow. I can handle that price, y'know? sunny

I mentioned "next to the Interstate" because it seems that stations close to Interstates charge a little extra for the convenience.

This was in Hoover, just South of Birmingham.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9   Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:38 am

Eric wrote:
Wow.  I can handle that price, y'know? sunny

I mentioned "next to the Interstate" because it seems that stations close to Interstates charge a little extra for the convenience.

This was in Hoover, just South of Birmingham.

$1.79 in Biloxi, MS......
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9   Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 pm

The lowest I saw on our trip to NY was 1.88.9 at a few stations in TN.. NY was 2.89.9 or higher.. One of them was 3.49.9.. Diesel was cheaper than regular unleaded at a lot of them, but was back up within a few days..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9   Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Wow. $3.39/gal for gasoline and $3.29 for diesel #2 up here... where I'm literally crossing the pipeline to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9   Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got gas today at a Shell next to the Interstate for $1.87.9
Page 1 of 1