Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secretary Kerry....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Secretary Kerry.... Empty
PostSubject: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:23 am

Whether you're a Dem...Rep...Ind etc.,.... Does it make anyone feel any better that Kerry acknowledged/accepted that it's very likely that the Russians and Chinese have and are reading his e-mails?....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:47 am

I can't imagine what that empty suit could say in an email that would mean anything.......the Chinese and Russians are probably too busy laughing at his stupidity to act on any information. They have played Kerry and Oblamer like a couple of weak fish. Along with the Iranians.

Secretary Kerry.... Kerry-with-Chinese-leader
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:00 am

nochain wrote:
I can't imagine what that empty suit could say in an email that would mean anything.......the Chinese and Russians are probably too busy laughing at his stupidity to act on any information. They have played Kerry and Oblamer like a couple of weak fish. Along with the Iranians.

Secretary Kerry.... Kerry-with-Chinese-leader

They are no doubt laughing at this administration....You may be right and they may be thinking the same thing...Why don't they tell this guy anything important...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Secretary Kerry.... 11811457_10206529565230376_7031576092508623841_n
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:34 am

Hmmm, I thought this thread dealt with the so-called SecState - not some totally unrelated budget BS.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 am

nochain wrote:
Hmmm, I thought this thread dealt with the so-called SecState - not some totally unrelated budget BS.

It's a threadkiller!...Adding nothing to the conversation and posting nothing even relevant to the thread...

Back on topic.....

Headline: Administration perplexed at the level of sophistication hacking into government....???? Is there no one in this country that has the ability to offer up some kind of a solution to protect any or all government communications?....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

It's a threadkiller!...Adding nothing to the conversation and posting nothing even relevant to the thread...

Back on topic.....

Headline:  Administration perplexed at the level of sophistication  hacking into government....????  Is there no one in this country that has the ability to offer up some kind of a solution to protect any or all government communications?....

When I was in the military if I had to access classified material I signed for it - if anything happened to the material or it was exposed to unauthorized personnel I would have been held personally accountable. I guess those days are over.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:40 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Back on topic.....

Headline:  Administration perplexed at the level of sophistication  hacking into government....????  Is there no one in this country that has the ability to offer up some kind of a solution to protect any or all government communications?....

When I was in the military if I had to access classified material I signed for it - if anything happened to the material or it was exposed to unauthorized personnel I would have been held personally accountable. I guess those days are over.

Personal accountability/responsibility are long gone....In this case involving hrc...she's attempting to persuade voters to make her the commander-in-chief and to be trusted with the security and protecting the United States...So what does this really boil down to?
     Incompetent and did not know the information was sensitive/classified/secret/top secret?

Reckless in handling this information that was in her possession and trusted to be with her?

Arrogance in thinking that the rules/laws don't apply to her and that she is above the rules/laws for others?

Not interested in being the Secretary of State but rather it was just a stepping stone?

Actually thinking how dare anyone challenge or attempt to hold her accountable for her actions...

Negligent?....Caught so then it's cover-up mode?...Did/have/will this have an effect on National Security?

Criminal...Intentionally ignored the rules/laws?

Can't run the State Department and based on the polls 'untrustworthy'....And this is the best the Dems offer and defend?....

Even Sec Kerry just accepts the fact that China, Russia, and what other nations...are reading his e-mails....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 am

I don't think she necessarily ignored the rules/laws... she just thinks herself above them.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 am

PkrBum wrote:
I don't think she necessarily ignored the rules/laws... she just thinks herself above them.

Why be concerned about rules/laws when you think you're above them and they don't apply....And yet she believes she can run this country...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:56 am

PkrBum wrote:

She broke her own SecState regulation about personal email. She can't hide behind the curtain much longer if she isn't given a free pass - as I'm sure she will be by the Liberal MSM and this phony administration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretary Kerry....     Secretary Kerry.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Secretary Kerry....
Page 1 of 1