Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theater shooter guilty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Theater shooter guilty Empty
PostSubject: Theater shooter guilty   Theater shooter guilty EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:30 pm

I think the jury made the right decision. Granted, I didn't hear all the arguments in court, but this guy planned this shooting meticulously and spent hours booby-trapping his apartment.

He may be a bit of a wacko, but this massacre wasn't a spur of the moment action done by a crazed individual.

He knew what he was doing... orange hair and all...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Theater shooter guilty   Theater shooter guilty EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Eric wrote:
I think the jury made the right decision.  Granted, I didn't hear all the arguments in court, but this guy planned this shooting meticulously and spent hours booby-trapping his apartment.

He may be a bit of a wacko, but this massacre wasn't a spur of the moment action done by a crazed individual.  

He knew what he was doing... orange hair and all...

Too bad there wasn't a noose for him right after the verdicts were read...to see the photos of the victims there's no reason for that pos to be breathing let alone taxpayers paying for him to sit on death row for 10-15 years for his rights to be appealed...his rights?....But unfortuately like most of these cowards they can easily slaughter unarmed citizens but when confronted with an armed officer they suddenly aren't so brave....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Theater shooter guilty   Theater shooter guilty EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:42 am

The cowardly murderer has no right to keep wasting oxygen.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theater shooter guilty   Theater shooter guilty Empty

Back to top Go down

Theater shooter guilty
Page 1 of 1