Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. Empty
PostSubject: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:10 am

Yes, The Donald is officially a candidate for POTUS.

Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. Trump-hair-386cm041211

"I've got a show and Trump's running for president," said Wilmore, of Comedy Central's "Nightly Show." ''Good news for me, horrible news for our writers. Because all of the jokes are officially writing themselves."

Jon Stewart: "He is putting me in some kind of comedy hospice, where all you're getting is straight morphine."

Jimmy Fallon: Fallon joked that he was going to have Trump on his show, "but the last time we checked he was still giving his speech."
He said Trump would be the country's first "Mad Libs" president. "I think Gary Busey wrote that speech," Fallon said.

In his announcement — that he's still coming to CBS — Colbert nailed the rambling, surrealistic quality of Trump's talk, including the unexpected, and seemingly annoying to the candidate, musical interludes. He touched on Trump's emphasis on the Chinese "eating our lunch" in global competition. "I don't want to eat their lunch," he said. "I've seen their lunch. Does it come with egg rolls? This administration is doing nothing to find out."

"Here's the sad news," Conan O'Brien said. "Season 15 of 'Celebrity Apprentice' will not air. But not to worry. With Trump running for president, you'll still get to see an irrelevant B-list celebrity not get a job."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:16 am

Eric wrote:
Yes, The Donald is officially a candidate for POTUS.

Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. Trump-hair-386cm041211

"I've got a show and Trump's running for president," said Wilmore, of Comedy Central's "Nightly Show." ''Good news for me, horrible news for our writers. Because all of the jokes are officially writing themselves."

Jon Stewart: "He is putting me in some kind of comedy hospice, where all you're getting is straight morphine."

Jimmy Fallon: Fallon joked that he was going to have Trump on his show, "but the last time we checked he was still giving his speech."
He said Trump would be the country's first "Mad Libs" president. "I think Gary Busey wrote that speech," Fallon said.

In his announcement — that he's still coming to CBS — Colbert nailed the rambling, surrealistic quality of Trump's talk, including the unexpected, and seemingly annoying to the candidate, musical interludes. He touched on Trump's emphasis on the Chinese "eating our lunch" in global competition.  "I don't want to eat their lunch," he said. "I've seen their lunch. Does it come with egg rolls? This administration is doing nothing to find out."

"Here's the sad news," Conan O'Brien said. "Season 15 of 'Celebrity Apprentice' will not air. But not to worry. With Trump running for president, you'll still get to see an irrelevant B-list celebrity not get a job."

Tend not to take Trump serious for anything other than promoting Trump....Either this is just another attempt to self-promote himself or he'll not be in the top tier of candidates and will become a Third party candidate which will ensure that hrc is elected... He's a joke but reality stars seem to do rather well in today's society...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 am

While, for the most part, the Dems seem to back Hillary, for better or worse, the Repubs seem to be diluting public opinion.

Yes, each candidate has their own good points, but when so many candidates enter the fray it divides Republican support into many factions... and no consensus will come of it...

How does President Hillary Clinton sound to you? Yuk!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 am

Eric wrote:
While, for the most part, the Dems seem to back Hillary, for better or worse, the Repubs seem to be diluting public opinion.

Yes, each candidate has their own good points, but when so many candidates enter the fray it divides Republican support into many factions... and no consensus will come of it...

How does President Hillary Clinton sound to you?  Yuk!

Of course if Sanders keeps picking up steam that will affect the numbers for HRC. It is amazing how much support she has - even from people who say they don't trust her. Why would anyone want someone in office they don't even trust? The Republican field is such a gaggle right now that I'm not really paying attention until the herd thins out some. Trump is nothing but a self-promoting slug that won't last long.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 am

Eric wrote:

How does President Hillary Clinton sound to you?  Yuk!

Yuk...indeed!

Watched most to the Trump announcement.....If any other candidate had delivered his rant/rhetoric about immigration they'd have been run out of the race immediately!...He said those that are being sent from Mexico are not "desireable" and he'd build a wall and Mexico would pay the cost of construction...And yet because Trump is a joke he gets a free pass because his stupidity will be twisted and tied to the republican party and it was when the democrats released a statement about Trump's candidacy...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. 11040928_10153120544908801_2404020361979599590_n
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:05 am

Eric wrote:
Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. 11040928_10153120544908801_2404020361979599590_n

You'd think that a billionaire and such a bright businessman would be able to have gotten better hair.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.   Comics love it.  No need for writers... stories write themselves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Comics love it. No need for writers... stories write themselves.
Page 1 of 1