Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. Empty
PostSubject: Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.   Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:58 pm

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-john-elway-brett-favre-patriots-punishment-20150512-story.html

I don't think just anybody would have done it.  Of course, Brett thought it was okay to "sext"  women pictures of his junk too so I guess he might not be the best guy to ask about it.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.   Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:23 pm

I think the pats should've had the superbowl forfeited. It doesn't matter that some excuse it or think it insignificant... the rule was in place and brady sought an advantage by breaking it... period. Would a golfer be allowed to use an illegal club? It irritates me that people excuse this.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.   Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:13 pm

It just shows the ethics of the ones that think nothing of it or excuse it..
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.   Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Need a rematch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.   Brett  Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Favre thinks anybody would have cheated and deflated those balls.
Page 1 of 1