Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... Empty
PostSubject: Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......   Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

http://www.copblock.org/125103/idaho-cops-shoot-pregnant-woman-in-the-stomach-with-ar-15/

I think we used to call men that acted like that cowards...now we call them heroes....This country stinks to high heavens...

Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... SOE-Riley

In typical fashion, the cops were cleared of wrong doing with full support from their own department, and we’re expected to believe that these are the actions of honorable, selfless heroes. Jeanetta was weilding a three and a half inch filet knife, even though Ziegler reported that the knife looked “huge in her hands”. Valenzuela, later told detectives he believed the woman was “absolutely gonna thrust at me”; another case of “I feared for my life”. Two trained police officers with guns “feared for their life” from a drunk, depressed, homeless, pregnant woman. It is reported that Jeanetta was 10 feet away from officer Valenzuela at the time that she was killed.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......   Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:11 pm

I hadn't heard of this... but then she isn't black.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......   Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Shoot first, then say "I was in fear for my life"...

3 and a half inches is a pretty small knife, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......   Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cops gun down pregnant mother of 4 because she had a knife......
Page 1 of 1