Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lytro camera deal. Have trouble with camera focus?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Lytro camera deal.  Have trouble with camera focus?   Empty
PostSubject: Lytro camera deal. Have trouble with camera focus?    Lytro camera deal.  Have trouble with camera focus?   EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:54 pm

This camera is different from any other camera.  It is called a "light field" camera.  I don't know how it works, but it captures a pic that can be refocused in your computer.  

Yes, you don't have to worry about focusing the picture.  The first-gen Lytro camera looks a bit goofy, but I am intrigued.

Lytro camera deal.  Have trouble with camera focus?   1229016999152043075

The deal at WOOT

The Lytro Light Field Camera isn’t a good camera by any traditional metric, but it’s one of the most unique gadgets you can own, and I’ve personally had a lot of fun with mine. Today only, Woot’s selling the 16GB model for just $85, or the 8GB model for $65, a far cry from its original $400-$500 price tag.

In case you need a refresher, this is the first camera in the world that used light field technology rather than a traditional lens and sensor system to capture a new type of photo. Once you’ve imported it onto your computer, you can tap any part of the image to refocus it, or even drag to shift the photo’s perspective in 3D space. It really is a lot of fun to play around with. [ Lytro Light Field Camera, $65-$85]
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Lytro camera deal. Have trouble with camera focus?
Page 1 of 1