Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW BOOK - SheWrites!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda

Linda

NEW BOOK - SheWrites! Empty
PostSubject: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 pm

In my time line, I thought I would write the book, have it edited, then pick out the cover design. You know, in a linear fashion that seemed organized moving from point A to point B.  Not happening that way!  Marketing has begun, there is a cover design, editor is on board and pushing me and I'm writing as fast as I can!

So, here's a link to the client section where the book is being initially introduced.  Yes, it has a cover design already!   Natalie's Cafe is a collection of short stories that center on the Sheenan family, the cafe they own, and everyday stories of life in their Gulf Coast town of Heron's Bay. Definitely family oriented, inspirational, and compelling with few storylines that will challenge your heart and mind.

I'm thankful to have found this forum where topics can be discussed civilly.  So it's a pleasure to share this exciting happening in my life.  I'll keep you updated as the release (hopefully end of JULY) gets closer.

Click on "clients" and you'll see the initial blurb for the book.  www.alphaomegaediting.com

Here's the cover!!  This really motivates me.  Wink

NEW BOOK - SheWrites! Saffor10
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Good luck.

Visit us when you need a break...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 am

Best wishes. The discipline required for such an effort is admirable.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks. Working, working, working...
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:48 pm

I love short stories. I love short books. I look forward to you letting us know when it will be released.

I obviously have a short attention span, huh?
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Laughing The more people I talk to about the book the more I hear about no time to read. That's followed up with "But a book of short stories...yeah!"

We'll see how it goes. I'm busy. It will have a tie to a novel I've been working on for the past three years.

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 pm

I am a BIG fan of Nicholas Sparks, but will buy your book as soon as you let us know where and when it's available..
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Hopefully late fall! Working, working, working...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BOOK - SheWrites!   NEW BOOK - SheWrites! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW BOOK - SheWrites!
Page 1 of 1