Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony Empty
PostSubject: US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony   US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:44 pm

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/2/7482105/us-hits-north-korea-with-sanctions-over-sony-pictures-hack

Since it appears that Sony wasn't hacked by North Korea and that the FBI seems to be a puppet of the POTUS by saying NK did the hack, this sanction is just more bullshit, IMO.

The liar Obama is also a bully too.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony   US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Eric wrote:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/2/7482105/us-hits-north-korea-with-sanctions-over-sony-pictures-hack

Since it appears that Sony wasn't hacked by North Korea and that the FBI seems to be a puppet of the POTUS by saying NK did the hack, this sanction is just more bullshit, IMO.

The liar Obama is also a bully too.

Last week wasn't it reported it was not NK?...Can there ever been anything straight forward?....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony   US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am

MW, the FBI recanted their story a little bit. They changed their story to say that NK had "outside help".

In other words, they didn't have anything to do with it, lol.

Obama really is a bully. His sanctions are pissing off a lot of other countries.

It is hard to achieve with today's travel, modern shipping, and technology, but I prefer more isolationist policies. The USA is NOT the world's policeman and our economy cannot support global outreach and control.

I was floored when he offered a bit of an olive branch to Cuba. I have long felt that we were too heavy-handed with Cuba, but I didn't think I would see a warming of relations with them. Maybe it was done in a shot across the bow to isolate Venezuela, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony   US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm

I'm very happy we're letting up on Cuba after so many years. They're certainly no worse than China is on their people.  I also heard that NK was not involved in the hacking. That's good because I could never have understood why anyone would have gone to so much trouble to protest that movie. It was nothing but a buddy movie with fart jokes that might entertain any 12 year old boy. It would have disappeared under the weight of all the good movies out at Christmas  without all the extra publicity. I'm sorry I spent $5.99 on demand for it.
I guess I was reeled in too.

BTW, I was NOT sorry I spent 8.99 on "The Imitation Game" over the holidays. That was a great movie. Have to believe it will get several oscar nominations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony   US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony Empty

Back to top Go down

US places sanctions on North Korea for hacking Sony
Page 1 of 1