Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day Empty
PostSubject: Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day   Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Kudos to these places for staying closed and actually recognizing the holiday. 
1. American Girl Place
2. Barnes & Noble
3. Bed, Bath and Beyond
4. B.J.'s
5. Burlington Coat Factory
6. Costco
7. Crate & Barrel
8. Dillard's
9. DSW
10. GameStop
11. Hobby Lobby
12. Home Depot
13. HomeGoods
14. Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts
15. Lowe's 
16. Marshalls 
17. Nordstrom
18. Patagonia
19. Petco
20. Pier 1 Imports
21. Publix
22. Radio Shack
23. REI
24. Sam's Club
25. Sierra Trading Post
26. Sur La Table
27. Talbot's
28. T.J. Maxx
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day   Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:14 pm

I agree 100%. I notice that Sam's is on the list but Walmart is not. I have to confess to shopping on Thanksgiving, but only when we forgot some important item like the cranberry sauce.Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, much better than Christmas. It's more about family and no one is checking who gave who what. Was it Lincoln who created Thanksgiving? I think it was. If so, it's one of the best things the old guy ever did.
Back to top Go down

Kukdos to these merchants that don't force their employees to work on Thanksgiving day
Page 1 of 1